• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Liteon SH-16A7S-sata & anydvd & recode2

maddogvic

has anyone been able to use anydvd & any other program other than clonedvd2 with a 16a7s sata.
anydvd is not removing all the protects on the fly with shrink or recode2,..but it does work with clonedvd2.
I still can't figure out why this 16x's and my litey 20x's only work with clonedvd2,...yet I can rip with anydvd then go to shrink or recode2 with no problems.:doh: :( :mad:

Lite-On 16A7S Sata DVD Burner

has anyone been able to use anydvd & any other program other than clonedvd2 with a 16a7s sata.
anydvd is not removing all the protects on the fly with shrink or recode2,..but it does work with clonedvd2.
I still can't figure out why this 16x's and my litey 20x's only work with clonedvd2,...yet I can rip with anydvd then go to shrink or recode2 with no problems.:doh: :( :mad:

I have this drive and it works great with all programs.
As Webslinger has pointed out, your issues most likely have nothing to do with the drive. They are related to certain dvd titles and how well AnyDVD can/cannot "on the fly" clean up non-compliant and flawed attributes purposely put there by the manufacturer.

The softwares are causing your problems....not the DVDRW.

Back