• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

My weekly update of this four titles:

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44
UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a
UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce

Gotcha, kufo.

Assuming you mean 3 titles -- or is there one missing from your list?

My reported versions of Midway and Ford v Ferrari are still not supported as of this morning.

I don't see a listing for you for Midway, but there's only one out there so guess you mean that one. It was reported by jbinkley60 though.

Are Frozen II and Knives Out still unsupported?

Another unsupported disc:

FROZEN_II (US) -- OPD: BD_8f384081cdb5

I added this to the list, rdodolak. To be posted a little later.

T

My midway was the one already reported, yes. Knives Out isn't going to work any time soon so I'm not even bothering to check that one for now. Frozen II I'll check tomorrow.

Because we don't have midway yet. Until we do I doubt we'll see knives out. Once we see a new batch of keys released then I'll worry about trying it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Both screen pass.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sure but keep in mind for purposes of the list, we're only interested in when the key is in the OPD, not ScreenPass support.

So when the titles are supported insofar as the OPD and there is no UN-supported message, they will be removed from the list.

Reposted the list.

T

The other one was supposed last week.this week there are really only this three left. :rolleyes:

Oh ok.

I was thrown off because your heading was "My weekly update of these four titles".

Got it!

T

looks like this one too:
KNIVES_OUT | BD_c4f09a56c11e

that said, at the end of the day, isn't it fairly minor, can't one just manually hunt and then note the proper playlist, or even faster just go to the stream directory and find the largest file and play that (in this case it seems they probably split it into two parts since I see two large files, neither one large enough to store the full movie alone unless they went to ridiculous compression levels, hopefully not)?

Can't answer that with certainty myself. Maybe someone more knowledgeable up here can help out...

But what I will say is it wouldn't be a very effective protection scheme if that's all you need to do to circumvent it!

T

Oh ok.

I was thrown off because your heading was "My weekly update of these four titles".
I didn't notice that. Perhaps I was writing with a 4th title in mind.
The last weeks I was always missing one :rolleyes:.
I can ensure you: This week there are only three.

kufo

I didn't notice that. Perhaps I was writing with a 4th title in mind.
The last weeks I was always missing one :rolleyes:.
I can ensure you: This week there are only three.

kufo

Ok, then.

I rest assured. :LOL:

T

That would be a NO on all my discs (f v f, knives out, midway, and frozen ii). I'm making a protected ISO of frozen ii so I can regularly check it like the others. I didn't bother since I had already backed it up using another method. In fact, that's true of all of them. lol

Terminator Dark Fate -- OPD: (Taiwan) BD_e7fc9cf4f3f9

is also the same code for me in the UK BD_e7fc9cf4f3f9

Thanks

Back