• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

The very LAST version of the Parser has been published. I'm not making any further changes to it going forward.

Version: 02172020

o) Separated Title OPD and Status message to 2 lines. I.E.:

STAND_BY_ME -- OPD: BD_d9e54ceec457

o) There are now multiple status possibilities:
[Unsupported] : Should be pasted here to be added to the list, and will be copied to the clipboard
[Has been posted] : Does not need to be posted, and will not be copied to the clipboard
[Has been posted and is now supported] : Hallelujah we can take one off the list, and will be copied to the clipboard
[Supported] : No need to post it, and will not be copied to the clipboard
[Unsupported][AACS 2.1] : Won't be added to the list, and will be copied to the clipboard (good for future 2.1 titles to keep track of)

o) The usual ERROR statuses about using a non-friendly drive or if the OPD ID can't be found in the log, and can be posted to get some help

That's it. She is done. Enjoy.

I generated new log files for the four UHDs of mine that were unsupported yesterday and already reported and listed.

This is what prompted a new version because you proved me right about people checking statuses with new logs. :)

The very LAST version of the Parser has been published. I'm not making any further changes to it going forward.

Version: 02172020

o) Separated Title OPD and Status message to 2 lines. I.E.:

STAND_BY_ME -- OPD: BD_d9e54ceec457

o) There are now multiple status possibilities:
[Unsupported] : Should be pasted here to be added to the list, and will be copied to the clipboard
[Has been posted] : Does not need to be posted, and will not be copied to the clipboard
[Has been posted and is now supported] : Hallelujah we can take one off the list, and will be copied to the clipboard
[Supported] : No need to post it, and will not be copied to the clipboard
[Unsupported][AACS 2.1] : Won't be added to the list, and will be copied to the clipboard (good for future 2.1 titles to keep track of)

o) The usual ERROR statuses about using a non-friendly drive or if the OPD ID can't be found in the log, and can be posted to get some help

That's it. She is done. Enjoy.

Thank you for your work on this.

Updates:
Die Hard -- OPD: (Best Buy US) BD_d9143f61c585 - not working
Maleficent -- OPD: (Disney Movie Club US) BD_ba78cc543b85 - not working
Doctor Sleep -- OPD: (US) BD_90a271b18453 WORKING!

Wow, was that fast! Checked this morning and noted that MALEFICENT_MISTRESS_OF_EVIL -- OPD: BD_97f29f1878a8 has already been decrypted.

I really appreciate the quick turn around! You can take this off the list.

Thanks testiles!

Best regards,
donaf

Rolled off the list a little over a week ago, as nobody had any updates for it.

donaf, we've only had one other listing for that movie and yes, it's already supported -- but it was a different version than yours and had an entirely different OPD Id.

Different versions of a UHD title decrypt independent of each other.

So the earlier version decrypting has no bearing on your version.

I'll add yours to the list when I post later this evening.

T

Just an FYI on that one, it'll have more problems than just not decrypting. It's also the first screen pass UHD so once the title key is available, you'll have to wait for Redfox to add support for it, as well. Such fun!

Please add A_BEAUTIFUL_DAY_NEIGHBORHOOD -- OPD: BD_c3d359ca7d03 (A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood). It was just released and is as yet not decrypted.

Thanks,
donaf

JOJO_RABBIT -- OPD: BD_08ed9aae3af7

Hey, @donaf, I've got the same version of ABDitN as you:

A_BEAUTIFUL_DAY_NEIGHBORHOOD -- OPD: BD_c3d359ca7d03

--michael

Ah for crying out loud, Redfox. The latest version of AnyDVD just changed how AACS 2.1 is both detected and logged. It no longer generates an OPD ID. I have no choice but to update the parser because the error you'll get from the parser, while true, is confusing. I'll upload a new version later. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ah for crying out loud, Redfox. The latest version of AnyDVD just changed how AACS 2.1 is both detected and logged. It no longer generates an OPD ID. I have no choice but to update the parser because the error you'll get from the parser, while true, is confusing. I'll upload a new version later. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I hoped that @James is monitoring your work. But obviously this is not the case. What a pity and what a shame!

I hoped that @James is monitoring your work. But obviously this is not the case. What a pity and what a shame!

I don't expect him to! My tool is meant to work with what they do not vice versa. The tool is already updated.

AnyDVD Parser 02182020.2 released

WARNING: AnyDVD 8.4.4.2 or HIGHER is REQUIRED for this new release. Update both!

o) Includes all my major refactoring internal changes to the tool. Makes zero difference to anyone but me but the code is super clean now.
o) Ahem, you might want to pay attention to the title bar of the AnyDVD Parser window. Just saying. ;)
o) Updated to handle AnyDVD's detection of AACS 2.1. This is a major change to how AnyDVD works because they no longer generate OPD ID's for AACS 2.1 titles.

I heed you all to update both AnyDVD and the parser ASAP.

Stupid ... Looks like you wanted to annoy you. I just updated the tool.

The good thing is if AnyDVD ever does support AACS 2.1 titles, no further changes to the parser is needed because they will have a valid OPD ID and not have an error in the status window that AACS 2.1 is not supported. So....there's that.

Stupid thing that had gone this way. You had your thoughts in this and made the tool work fine.
Praser. exe is a very useful tool for testing and keeping this thread free from double post relating to the same OPD.

@testiles
Rambo Last Blood -- OPD: (Germany) BD_9d7bfd9ae54f
The Jungle Book -- OPD: (Germany) BD_7c136e72a327
FORD V FERRARI -- OPD: BD_d0bb3183025a has already been posted.
TERMINATOR_DARK_FATE -- OPD: BD_01f4f5186e50 has already been posted.
Now working for me

Now working for me
Wow, was that fast! Checked this morning and noted that MALEFICENT_MISTRESS_OF_EVIL -- OPD: BD_97f29f1878a8 has already been decrypted.

All removed.

DTS_DemoDisc_2020 -- OPD: BD_fafa0f976a33 has already been posted.
Die Hard -- OPD: (Best Buy US) BD_d9143f61c585 - not working
Maleficent -- OPD: (Disney Movie Club US) BD_ba78cc543b85 - not working

Status updated.

Doctor Sleep -- OPD: (US) BD_90a271b18453 WORKING!

techguy2k5, this is the Doctor Sleep you posted -->

Doctor Sleep (Best Buy US) - OPD: BD_6ed74be3fc52 (reported supported a few days ago by rdodolak)

and the one you're referring to was posted by @rshanti.

Do you have both versions?

New UHD not decrypting:

MIDWAY -- OPD: BD_a3c194e7ccf3
Please add A_BEAUTIFUL_DAY_NEIGHBORHOOD -- OPD: BD_c3d359ca7d03 (A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood). It was just released and is as yet not decrypted.

Thanks,
donaf
JOJO_RABBIT -- OPD: BD_08ed9aae3af7

Added.

T

Back