• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

List re-posted.

... and it's the end of another week.

Good night!

T

Amerika -- OPD: BD_a3566fd634f3 (German)
In the list on page one you'll only find unsupported titles. If it works for you in the near future, please send an information to testiles. The title can be removed then.

Nr 3 on the list. Are you reporting that now does, or still doesn't work?

Good point. I think it won't work. He should use the praser tool from page one and paste the shown information here.

@SamuriHL there seem to be quite a few people who have missed the posts about grabbing the latest copy of the parser. Maybe if you did a separate new post to the UHD only section announcing a new version of the parser more people would pick it up and use it?

The Patriot -- OPD: BD_ee80274c2a54 (German) not supportet

Did you check for AACS 2.1?
Use the new praser. exe from page one. I have in mind that this title has AACS 2.1, but I'm not sure. Can you test this?

kufo

They're not missing my post to upgrade, they're ignoring it. Which is why we're getting titles like the Patriot posted which is most definitely aacs 2.1 and most definitely listed in post 1 of this thread as being aacs 2.1. I can't force people to read. Separating the parser into a different thread will only confuse things imo. And it's not likely to make people read any more than they are already, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

@SamuriHL just an idea but perhaps could append something to the OPD ID, resembling the parser version. Like BD_318dekf6oe9_v1.5

Any new ID posted that way would immediately make it clear they're either using an up-to-date parser or an old one. Especially if the version part is missing entirely. Without a version string it would simply be a case then of 'update your parser, create a new logfile and try again'.

@testiles will no doubt me smart enough not add the version string to the list in first post

Just a thought

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@testiles

Titles below are unsupported yet.

AD_ASTRA -- OPD: BD_afa6a4b4a005
JOKER -- OPD: BD_aea474ae3cc9
SPIDER_MAN_HOMECOMING -- OPD: BD_f55d0868a132

Rambo is supported. (y)

P.S.
I can't understand if this thread has something useful or not. I mean, if RedFox Team doesn't care about it, I really doubt OPD will be updated, as noone except RedFox team itself can update or not its own OPD database, mainly for older titles.

It's useful to the point where it stopped people creating new (duplicate) topics for every (new) uhd disc they encounter. Where it became a lot less work for us mods to keep the forum clean and we didn't have to say 'not supported' yet a dozen times a week.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I already did add the version but it doesn't do any good when people don't bother updating.

Yes it is AACS 2.1, I gave the OPD number through
This title won't be supported by AnyDVD at the moment. AACS 2.1 can't be handled at the moment. :(
You'll have to use an other ripping tool. Note: Protected ISO backup is possible with a current AnyDVD version.

kufo

Any new ID posted that way would immediately make it clear they're either using an up-to-date parser or an old one.
@SamuriHL
What about creating a time stamp? If the version is too old, you'll get a message. Would thus be possible to make for you?
Perhaps it's difficult, because it can be ran without installing?
It's only a suggestion. Perhaps a permanent info in the first line of the praser, like "Make sure that your version is up to date"

@testiles

Titles below are unsupported yet.

AD_ASTRA -- OPD: BD_afa6a4b4a005
JOKER -- OPD: BD_aea474ae3cc9
SPIDER_MAN_HOMECOMING -- OPD: BD_f55d0868a132

Rambo is supported. (y)

P.S.
I can't understand if this thread has something useful or not. I mean, if RedFox Team doesn't care about it, I really doubt OPD will be updated, as noone except RedFox team itself can update or not its own OPD database, mainly for older titles.

For the record, these discs all work for me, but of course I'm sure they're different OPD numbers. This generation of disc encryption seems to be particularly cumbersome. I hope someday a permanent solution is developed. Thanks to everyone for their efforts though, if we didn't have the current level of support I probably wouldn't buy 4k discs any more.

@SamuriHL
What about creating a time stamp? If the version is too old, you'll get a message. Would thus be possible to make for you?
Perhaps it's difficult, because it can be ran without installing?
It's only a suggestion. Perhaps a permanent info in the first line of the praser, like "Make sure that your version is up to date"
I'm not going to waste time trying to prevent people from doing dumb things. If they don't wish to read and update so be it. But I do have the version info copied to the clipboard so when they paste it, it is supposed to be in the post. If they edit the post to delete that info there's not a lot I can do.

Back