List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (UHD only)' started by testiles, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Giles

Giles New Member

Thanks/apologies for missing.

2. rshanti

rshanti Active Member

DOCTOR SLEEP -- OPD: BD_90a271b18453

This is a different one from the one already posted

3. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

Ok, I noted the 4 are still unsupported.

If no one else reports on the Status of this version of Rambo Last Blood, it will roll off the list toward the end of the month.

Thanks.

Got it rshanti.

I'm assuming this is from the US. Let me know if otherwise.

@Tanquen reports this title now decrypts.

Hustlers(US) -- OPD: BD_db349d137d60

List re-posted.

T

kufo likes this.
  4. testiles

Guys,

Anybody have up-to-date Support Status on any of these titles?....

Reported by: @hoxlund

Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 2(US) -- OPD: BD_5219030f6e8e [added Dec 16, 2019, last checked Jan 15, 2020]

Reported by: @Michael Martin

Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets(France) -- OPD: BD_88360173d20b [added Jan 18, 2020]

Reported by: @Spidy69

John Wick 3(Spain) -- OPD: BD_bdeb7d1267fc [added Jan 18, 2020]

Reported by: @techguy2k5

Die Hard(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_d9143f61c585 [added Dec 2, 2019, last checked Jan 10, 2020]

Reported by: @TeddyRaspin

Rambo Last Blood(Italy) -- OPD: BD_d08eb5214260 [added Jan 18, 2020]

Reported by: @WIHanddoc

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_8150885a4ff0 [added Oct 21, 2019, last checked Jan 15, 2020]

Thanks,

T

5. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

It's a shame if people don't give updates to their posted titles. It should be in their own interest that they are supported.
    Or do you think @testiles, they lose patience if they have to wait longer? Some titles stay here for a really long time.

6. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

That might be the same version of game of thrones that I have. I'll check in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

7. mbarnstijn

mbarnstijn Well-Known Member

@testiles, it's too bad there's no way to query the OPD to see if a particular OPD number is in the online database. I can see that being useful for maintaining this list. Maybe RedFox could build a little software tool, only accessible to you and the moderators to prevent abuse, so you could confirm the support status of a particular OPD number? @James, what do you think?

kufo likes this.
  8. TeddyRaspin

TeddyRaspin Well-Known Member

Titles below are unsupported yet. (and I think Spiderman will never be if anyone won't update OPD).

AD_ASTRA -- OPD: BD_afa6a4b4a005
    JOKER -- OPD: BD_aea474ae3cc9
    SPIDER_MAN_HOMECOMING -- OPD: BD_f55d0868a132

kufo likes this.
  9. techguy2k5

techguy2k5 Well-Known Member

Die Hard(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_d9143f61c585
    still unsupported as of a few days ago, I can check again after the rip I'm doing right now completes.

Have a new one to add to the list as well:

MALEFICENT (DisneyMovieClub US) -- OPD: BD_ba78cc543b85

10. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

The way I see it, a title is either supported very quickly, or it takes forever. The titles then become uninteresting and nobody cares about them anymore.

11. testiles

It varies from contributors who regularly give updates on one side (like yourself) to those who post their unsupported titles and don't come back to the Redfox Forum at all afterward (probably just check the title at home until it works).

My feeling is if you're going to post your title, give regular updates but if you can't at the very least notify us when the title works.

It's the only way this list will be accurate and have value.

Ok.

That would be good.

Teddy, I'm a little confused.

Are these meant to be updates to titles on the list? Because there is no list entry for Joker with that OPD.

Also what's the status of Rambo Last Blood, requested a few posts up?

techguy2k5, let me know the result when you test today.

I need to put a date to when the title was last checked.

Got it!

I don't know about that.

There have been several titles on the list for over 6 months and the persons who posted patiently waited until they finally decrypted.

My hats off to them for that kind of patience -- and for being so cool about it.

T

12. testiles

Well, that would definitely increase my workload, having to check 30-odd titles for support daily :eek::D.

But it would be great for the accuracy of the list.

Wouldn't mind having such a tool -- but doubt that will happen.

BTW, kufo, @TeddyRaspin is referring to the fact he posted the title's key on the thread earlier and requested it be added.

But as already discussed the developers don't pick up keys from these threads and add to the OPD.

T

13. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong. I love your work and enthusiasm in this thread. You can be sure that I'm patient and make my weekly updates. Also I can confirm the a working title will be posted as far as it works for me.
    I know that you spent a lot of time in this thread and I'm glad to have this OPD list on page 1.

kufo

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    Jaws_1 likes this.
  14. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

I know this fact, but I wonder how they get information. Especially with titles in many different OPD versions. Perhaps I missed that in an already related post.
    I think they buy some titles, but. It's impossible ( expensive) to buy all of them. I think Jsnes or Pete wrote that a long time ago.

15. Jaws_1

Jaws_1 Well-Known Member

This information is not shared. The mystery continues...

kufo likes this.
  16. kufo

kufo Well-Known Member

The mystery how they get the keys for the supported titles? :rolleyes:

Jaws_1 likes this.
  17. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

My disc has a different OPD_ID unfortunately. And my copy is supported.

18. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Yes. I wouldn't go down this path of questioning. Just know that they magically appear at some point in the OPD and leave it at that.

kufo and Jaws_1 like this.
  19. Jaws_1

Jaws_1 Well-Known Member

Sometimes mystery is like magic. It just works. And if you look behind the curtain it's just plain the same trick.

20. techguy2k5

techguy2k5 Well-Known Member

I tried Die Hard again just now - still cannot process.