• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Well, we've never had the option to manually add keys in AnyDVD.
You're wrong in this. First attempt to backup and shrink UHD was in January 2018 and AnyDVD implemented the option for manually editing keys in March i think. There definitely was such an option for getting keys from Doom9 being handled by AnyDVD.
You had to do this with copy and paste.

Last edited:
Correct. We did have the option of using a key file but it was removed when they decided to add keys to the opd.

And again I simply think they've not seen this one which is why it's not added yet.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

0x580BFD03F01E998313B10449EB82F974C769E8EE = SPIDER_MAN_HOMECOMING (Spider-Man: Homecoming – 4K Ultra HD) | D | 2017-08-14 | U | 1-0x2F68F9811B1A48C6302F577058689019 ; MKBv61/BEE/FindVUK 1.24 - VolumeSize: 60407283712 (UHD)

These are info to be added to OPD in order to decrypt Spider-Man Homecoming,
@James @Pete fyi

@kufo see Post 1385 ;). @testiles has already inserted it but it doesn't work.

I've already read that - that's why I wrote: be patient.:p Testiles is not a forum employee and does all of this in his spare time. This does not always work immediately when new unsupported titles are entered.

Thanks @testiles for keeping this list uptodate (y)

You're wrong in this. First attempt to backup and shrink UHD was in January 2018 and AnyDVD implemented the option for manually editing keys in March i think. There definitely was such an option for getting keys from Doom9 being handled by AnyDVD.
You had to do this with copy and paste.
Correct. We did have the option of using a key file but it was removed when they decided to add keys to the opd.

I don't remember this at all.

I remember doing it for another app but not AnyDVD (where did we add the keys?)

But if that's the consensus, I stand corrected :)

I've already read that - that's why I wrote: be patient.:p Testiles is not a forum employee and does all of this in his spare time.

I think xelex thought when I say "Added", it means to the OPD.

I'm sure he understands now I just meant added to the UN-supported list on this thread.

Thanks @testiles for keeping this list uptodate

You're very welcome! :=)

@James @Pete fyi

Ofc, I don't know but not sure James and company would want an avenue for people to post UHD keys for them to pick up for the OPD.

If they do, it's great -- but would require it's own thread, I think.

I could see that leading to multiple (possibly duplicate) entries which themselves would need monitoring.

T

@testiles
Found this after looking through older Versions:
8.2.1.5 2018 01 11
- New: PowerDVD 14 UHD OEM is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New (UHD Blu-ray): Fetch AACS keys from external file for use with "UHD-friendly" drives.
The key file location can be changed in AnyDVD settings
- New (UHD Blu-ray): Prevent "UHD friendly" drives to "lock" after some minutes of inactivity.
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements

@testiles
Found this after looking through older Versions:
8.2.1.5 2018 01 11
- New: PowerDVD 14 UHD OEM is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New (UHD Blu-ray): Fetch AACS keys from external file for use with "UHD-friendly" drives.
The key file location can be changed in AnyDVD settings
- New (UHD Blu-ray): Prevent "UHD friendly" drives to "lock" after some minutes of inactivity.
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements

Wow. Ok.

Thanks for pointing that out.

EDIT: I do remember now.

I already had the keys from using another application, so when AnyDVD offered the option, I just pointed AnyDVD to that file.

But I maintained the file through the other app.

That's why I barely remember AnyDVD's use of it.

You da man! :=)

T

Last edited:
I don't remember this at all.

I remember doing it for another app but not AnyDVD (where did we add the keys?)

But if that's the consensus, I stand corrected :)

Trust me, you stand corrected. :)

Ofc, I don't know but not sure James and company would want an avenue for people to post UHD keys for them to pick up for the OPD.

If they do, it's great -- but would require it's own thread, I think.

I could see that leading to multiple (possibly duplicate) entries which themselves would need monitoring.

I don't think we're getting a lot of keys from users so I doubt it'll be an issue tbh. If we see even one more then we can figure out what to do with it.

I don't think we're getting a lot of keys from users so I doubt it'll be an issue tbh. If we see even one more then we can figure out what to do with it.
Each new key is welcome. TeddyRaspin might have a few new keys and the list on page one will melt down slowly by this.

I don't think we're getting a lot of keys from users

Yeah, of course. Right now, we just have the one.

But if it starts a trend, just saying that's traffic for a separate thread.

Way too early to be a concern right now. Was just "thinking out loud".

T

I agree with SamuriHL. The past proved that. And a lot of deleted posts as well.

And a lot of deleted posts as well.

I should screw down my enthusiasm. :oops: Of course, I remember the many pages of deleted posts.

Nobody wants to experience that again :unsure:

US Best Buy Steelbook: TERMINATOR_DARK_FATE -- OPD: BD_ceb91c2351e5
doesn't work

(my BB US Steelbook for Jungle Boy and Target Special Edition for Malificent 2 work now though, seem to be already removed from page 1 or maybe ended up converted to working before ever got put onto page 1, these ones were fast, only didn't work for like a day)

Still unsupported as of this morning:
TERMINATOR_DARK_FATE -- OPD: BD_01f4f5186e50 not supported!
DTS_DemoDisc_2020 -- OPD: BD_fafa0f976a33 not supported!

US Best Buy Steelbook: TERMINATOR_DARK_FATE -- OPD: BD_ceb91c2351e5
doesn't work

Hi Babirusa.

Added to the list.

(my BB US Steelbook for Jungle Boy and Target Special Edition for Malificent 2 work now though, seem to be already removed from page 1 or maybe ended up converted to working before ever got put onto page 1, these ones were fast, only didn't work for like a day)

There was no Jungle Boy on the list. Only a German version of Jungle Book which is still unsupported.

Maleficent Mistress of Evil was on the list for a couple of days mid-January. Yeah, that one decrypted fast.

List re-posted.

Titles in the Unknown Status section roll off the list end-of-day Wednesday 2/5.

T

Still unsupported as of this morning:
TERMINATOR_DARK_FATE -- OPD: BD_01f4f5186e50 not supported!
DTS_DemoDisc_2020 -- OPD: BD_fafa0f976a33 not supported!

Thanks for the update info, Michael!

Did you get your Demo Disc from Amazon?

Guys,

FYI (just in case it's not clear) ...

If you make a logfile for an unsupported title, repeatedly running the Parser on that logfile will not tell you when it is supported.

The Parser gets its information solely from what's in the logfile (not the OPD).

So, to get the latest status using the Parser, you would need to create a new logfile.

And truthfully, once you mount the title to make the new logfile you will know immediately if it's supported or not.

So, yes the Parser now lists support information, but it's probably not the best tool to check support status of a title on an on-going basis.

You really need to re-mount your title's disc or protected .iso for that.

I'm sure everybody knows this but it's a mistake I made early on.

So just making sure.

T

Back