• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Hi, @jermih

Can you show us a screen capture of the whole AnyDVD status window for one of these discs? That might give someone reading this thread an idea on how to help.

Thanks,

--michael

Working today:

ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE -- OPD: BD_1484d2c9848b
HOBBS_AND_SHAW -- OPD: BD_e2c4d1643e70
LEGO MOVIE 2 -- OPD: BD_016a050a0268

You run across a LOT of UN-supported UHDs! (lol)

Yes, i love physical media. :dance:

I confirm that the following titles are decrypting and can be removed from the list:

Apollo 11 (UK) (Reported by @pixeluk):
Apollo 11 -- OPD: BD_c67d8d4a7698

Anna (UK):
ANNA -- OPD: BD_4bb4d79f416e

It's A Wonderful Life (UK):
ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE -- OPD: BD_0acce7e9573a

Leon (Director’s Cut) (UK):
Leon -- OPD: BD_c73194d812f5

The Lion King (2019) (UK):
THE_LION_KING -- OPD: BD_78084ee00b89

Universal Soldier (UK):
UHD_UNVSLD_EU -- OPD: BD_03025333a45a

Thanks to the decryption team for everything :thankyou:

I was able to rip It's A Wonderful Life -- OPD: BD_1484d2c9848b as unprotected. Just wanted to say thanks (just in time for the Christmas holidays)!

Regards,
donaf

Hi, @jermih

Can you show us a screen capture of the whole AnyDVD status window for one of these discs? That might give someone reading this thread an idea on how to help.

Thanks,

--michael

I'm not sure what exactly you are asking but below are the two screens I get when AnyDVD is trying to read the disc. Also, not sure if this is significant but this is the Infinty Saga limited edition set from Best Buy and I'm not sure if the UHD discs were remastered with a new "code". Sorry that I'm not being very technical and let me know if anything else is needed.

upload_2019-11-28_21-30-54.png
upload_2019-11-28_21-31-3.png

P.S. Other 4K UHD discs work so it's not the drive that is having issues.

@jermih I was looking for the status display when you bring up AnyDVD settings by right-clicking the red fox tray icon, and then show the "Status" window.

However, if you've been able to decode other UHD discs then this isn't necessary. Those are definitely the error pop-ups that AnyDVD puts up when it can't decode.

Your OPD numbers are DEFINITELY different from all the other OPD numbers for these Marvel titles, which anyone can confirm by searching for them in this thread. @testiles, you'll want to add them all to the list. @jermih, I hope the RedFox wizards add these titles to their OPD database soon, so you can start enjoying them!

We recommend testing a few of them out every day to see if they start decrypting. Usually it takes from a few days to a couple of weeks before support is added for a particular disc. I'd guess that if you notice one has been decrypted, then most likely quite a few of the rest will also be working that day.

Cheers,

--michael

@testiles
Enjoy your holiday :D

Thank you!

I did.

Still so full of turkey I can barely move (lol).

Working today:

ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE -- OPD: BD_1484d2c9848b
HOBBS_AND_SHAW -- OPD: BD_e2c4d1643e70
LEGO MOVIE 2 -- OPD: BD_016a050a0268
Yes, i love physical media. :dance:

I confirm that the following titles are decrypting and can be removed from the list:

Apollo 11 (UK) (Reported by @pixeluk):
Apollo 11 -- OPD: BD_c67d8d4a7698

Anna (UK):
ANNA -- OPD: BD_4bb4d79f416e

It's A Wonderful Life (UK):
ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE -- OPD: BD_0acce7e9573a

Leon (Director’s Cut) (UK):
Leon -- OPD: BD_c73194d812f5

The Lion King (2019) (UK):
THE_LION_KING -- OPD: BD_78084ee00b89

Universal Soldier (UK):
UHD_UNVSLD_EU -- OPD: BD_03025333a45a

Thanks to the decryption team for everything :thankyou:
I was able to rip It's A Wonderful Life -- OPD: BD_1484d2c9848b as unprotected. Just wanted to say thanks (just in time for the Christmas holidays)!

Regards,
donaf

Awesome, guys.

I removed all these titles.

donaf, you were beat out by Michael (mbarnstijn), reporting on Wonderful Life decrypting just before you (lol).

I'm not sure what exactly you are asking but below are the two screens I get when AnyDVD is trying to read the disc. Also, not sure if this is significant but this is the Infinty Saga limited edition set from Best Buy and I'm not sure if the UHD discs were remastered with a new "code". Sorry that I'm not being very technical and let me know if anything else is needed.

View attachment 49425
View attachment 49426

P.S. Other 4K UHD discs work so it's not the drive that is having issues.

jermih, that does look like the Unsupported error message but I'd like to see the full Status window to be absolutely sure.

As Michael, explained, just left-click on the AnyDVD icon in your system tray (usually bottom right of screen) and select "Status" on the left for the drive with your UHD in it.

Maybe you could do that for Avengers Endgame?

Also, these titles you mention were confirmed to be supported way back in October...

Ant Man-- OPD: BD_eb4624c74242
Captain America Winter Soldier -- OPD: BD_ddd43c41d084
Iron Man 2 -- OPD: BD_028a4418d39b
Spider-Man Far from Home -- OPD: BD_3b474eb81620

I'd definitely like to see your Status window for any or all of these titles as well...

@jermih

... Your OPD numbers are DEFINITELY different from all the other OPD numbers for these Marvel titles, which anyone can confirm by searching for them in this thread. @testiles, you'll want to add them all to the list. @jermih, I hope the RedFox wizards add these titles to their OPD database soon, so you can start enjoying them!

We recommend testing a few of them out every day to see if they start decrypting. Usually it takes from a few days to a couple of weeks before support is added for a particular disc. I'd guess that if you notice one has been decrypted, then most likely quite a few of the rest will also be working that day.

Cheers,

--michael

Actually at least 4 have been reported before and resolved as I mentioned earlier.

Ironically, Michael, Ant-Man and Spider-Man Far from Home are the OPD versions you have and reported Supported (lol).

Time for support to kick in for Unsupported titles does vary widely.

But right now, the average time is 17 days for US titles.

21 days for all titles.

T

Last edited:
The following title is now working ....

Universal Soldier (US) -- OPD: BD_e60073f68193

Thank you, developers !!!

Removed Supported titles and re-posted the list.

T

Guys,

Can anyone supply the latest Support Status for these UHD's:

Reported by: @Bob Rich

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children -- OPD: BD_c67563cd678c [added Oct 31, 2019]

Reported by: @MisterXDTV

Scarface(Germany/Italy/Spain) -- OPD: BD_e9ba309ef473 [added Oct 25, 2019]

Reported by: @pixeluk

Grinch (2018)(UK) -- OPD: BD_288a083722c9 [added May 5, 2019, last checked Nov 7, 2019]

Reported by: @REDFOX10001

Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark(US) -- OPD: BD_12a8b5b682b3 [added Nov 6, 2019]

Thanks,

T

@testiles of course the only 3 OPD numbers I checked from jermih's list were ones that had never been reported...figures! I jumped to a conclusion without continuing to check. Darn it!

As I'm always telling my son: "If you assume, you make an ass out of u and me."

Cheers,

--michael

SMFFH status.png
@testiles, I checked Ant-Man and Spider-Man FFH

ANT_MAN -- OPD: BD_eb4624c74242
SPIDER-MAN_FAR_FROM_HOME -- OPD: BD_3b474eb81620

Both AnyDVD 8.4.0.3 (which @jermih is using) and the latest 8.4.1.0 release correctly decrypt these titles.

@jermih I'm not sure what's going on with your attempts to backup those two titles, specifically, but they should be working. A screen capture of the status window for either of those discs, as described in my earlier post or @testiles later follow-up, would be a starting point. Maybe a log file is needed, as well, before we can help you any further.

We here are happy to help, we just "need more input!"

--michael

p.s. here's my status window for Spider-Man FFH

Scarface worked for me on October 31.2019

Thanks, kufo.

These days when someone says such-and-such title is working for them, I tend to ask if they're talking about the same OPD version, just to be sure. But since you include the OPD number in your response and since you've been with us for some time, I'm sure that's the case here.

Since October 31? Really? The original poster has been silent...

This instance points up how some are eager to post when their UHD doesn't work but are slow-to-negligent in posting when it does!

Both are equally as important, since the UN-supported list is only useful if it has accurate information.

Appreciate your update.

@testiles of course the only 3 OPD numbers I checked from jermih's list were ones that had never been reported...figures! I jumped to a conclusion without continuing to check. Darn it!

As I'm always telling my son: "If you assume, you make an ass out of u and me."

Cheers,

--michael

LOL.

I say that a lot too.

No worries.

@testiles, I checked Ant-Man and Spider-Man FFH

Looks good,

Thanks.

@jermih I'm not sure what's going on with your attempts to backup those two titles, specifically, but they should be working. A screen capture of the status window for either of those discs, as described in my earlier post or @testiles later follow-up, would be a starting point. Maybe a log file is needed, as well, before we can help you any further.

@jermih , screen captures of your AnyDVD Status window, as previously requested, would be good.

No logfile though.

Ultimately, at least for the 4 Supported titles, this is not an UN-Supported issue and will need it's own thread for resolution, where logfiles can be posted if needed.

FYI, I'm waiting to see what's going on with your set-up and those 4 Supported titles before assuming the others you listed are UN-Supported, even though I have no record of their OPD's.

T

Suspiria now works! Many thanks.
(By the way, it is the US Synapse 4K release of 1977 original; sorry not to have put that originally.)

@testiles
Ah yes, it was the same OPD. I looked for it in an older log file in ny documents. I had this title on October 26, as it was still unsupported.

There seems to be an other German release from Anna, as I was told. :BD_673f0032709d
I don't own this version, but I can surely say, that it is unsupported too. I'll try to get more information about it.

kufo

Suspiria now works! Many thanks.
(By the way, it is the US Synapse 4K release of 1977 original; sorry not to have put that originally.)

Great news.

Oh ok. I was thinking this was the 2018 version of the movie. I'll make that distinction for the record.

Thanks for the update!

Ah yes, it was the same OPD.

Great!

Removed from the list.

There seems to be an other German release from Anna, as I was told. :BD_673f0032709d
I don't own this version, but I can surely say, that it is unsupported too. I'll try to get more information about it.

kufo, I'm a little confused here. If you don't have this title, how do you know it's Un-supported?

And how will you know if and when it finally decrypts?

T

Guys,

Can anyone supply the latest Support Status for these UHD's:

Reported by: @REDFOX10001

Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark(US) -- OPD: BD_12a8b5b682b3 [added Nov 6, 2019]

T

This title is working now. Thanks!

kufo, I'm a little confused here. If you don't have this title, how do you know it's Un-supported?

And how will you know if and when it finally decrypts?

I probably caused some confusion with this :rolleyes:

I had discussed my problems with the UHD "Anna" with a friend here from the forum.
We noticed that his not supported version of "Anna" has another OPD number.
Unfortunately, his version was borrowed and is no longer traceable.
I only received this further information now. I assumed that he owns the disc.
You do not need to enter this version in the list.

kufo

It makes no sense to post films or OPD, which can then no longer be tested.
Good that you maintain the list so thoroughly.(y)

Back