• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Hellboy (2004) -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_68c586cd2385

now supported

HOBBS_AND_SHAW -- OPD: BD_e2c4d1643e70

Not supported

Last edited:
Working overtime on a project today.

Will update list tomorrow.

T

I wanted to take a minute to post some good news. I picked up the Jack Ryan 5 film UHD set. All 5 UHD discs were supported right out of the box including: The Sum of all Fears, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger, The Hunt for Red October and Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit . Nice job RedFox. Now if we can get John Wick moving I'll be at 100% support...

A new one : WONDER_WOMAN -- OPD: BD_a5fad89bd9bd
Bought from Amazon France.

Another new one: Yesterday OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44
German UHD

Hellboy (2004) -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_68c586cd2385

now supported

HOBBS_AND_SHAW -- OPD: BD_e2c4d1643e70

Not supported

Trueinsanity, thanks for the Hellboy update.

Hobbs and Shaw is on the list. I recorded that it's still not supported as of yesterday.

I wanted to take a minute to post some good news. I picked up the Jack Ryan 5 film UHD set. All 5 UHD discs were supported right out of the box including: The Sum of all Fears, Patriot Games, Clear and Present Danger, The Hunt for Red October and Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit . Nice job RedFox. Now if we can get John Wick moving I'll be at 100% support...

That's great news jbinkley60.

Hopefully John Wick will decrypt soon.

Thanks for all the work you do to maintain this list.

Thanks for saying that jwjohnson.

I'm happy to keep the UN-supported list up-to-date.

Glad to know it's appreciated! :)

A new one : WONDER_WOMAN -- OPD: BD_a5fad89bd9bd
Bought from Amazon France.
Another new one: Yesterday OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44
German UHD
Thanks very much - here you are:

UHD_AMERIKA_DE -- OPD: BD_a3566fd634f3

Got these.

Aeneas72 what's the actual title, "Amerika" ?

T

Yup, dutch / german write "America" with a K instead of a C. DE is just the language code DEutsch, like BE stands for BElgian

I think @testiles is looking for the name of the movie, as printed on the cover of the UHD disc package. Also what the movie name is when you look it up on IMDB. That's so @testiles can put all the UHD variations of a particular movie, regardless of the country of release and how that country spells or names the title, on one line in his listing of unsupported UHD discs.

"Amerika" corresponds to "America"! And "DE" means German...

:cautious:
Yup, dutch / german write "America" with a K instead of a C. DE is just the language code DEutsch, like BE stands for BElgian
I think @testiles is looking for the name of the movie, as printed on the cover of the UHD disc package. Also what the movie name is when you look it up on IMDB. That's so @testiles can put all the UHD variations of a particular movie, regardless of the country of release and how that country spells or names the title, on one line in his listing of unsupported UHD discs.

Thanks guys for the clarification!

Wow, Michael, you hit the nail right on the head. Yeah, that's what I was trying to do, get the name of the actual movie in English so I can group it with the same movie from other countries!

Seems to me the title is actually just "America". We don't include "UHD" in our listings here because they're all UHD's. And since "DE" refers to the language, that's not needed in the title either.

I'll go ahead and correct that title to "America".

Muchas gracias!

T

It is in fact with a K @testiles
Code:
https://bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-filme/101199-amerika_2016_4k_4k_uhd
https://www.foto-tv-deals.de/amerika-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray/

It is in fact with a K @testiles
Code:
https://bluray-disc.de/blu-ray-filme/101199-amerika_2016_4k_4k_uhd
https://www.foto-tv-deals.de/amerika-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray/

Ah, I see.

I did check for a movie called "Amerika" in IMDB but only found a TV series. Assumed that wasn't it since no Season was mentioned...

Alright, I'll change the title back.

Thanks much Ch3vron!

T

Back