• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I've added all these titles...

Hi SeeManRun.

The only time I've seen this happen is when a disc is already supported.

Are you getting the "Cannot Process Request at this moment..." UN-Supported message?

T

According to the post above yours, I need to flash my drive so it can properly bypass the encryption on the disc. Am trying to do this tonight.

Just flash it with the NS55 firmware and it'll be fine. No need to cross-flash to the ASUS firmware because that will potentially break writing BD media.

Hey SamuriHL,

Just to be crystal clear, from the modified firmware pack available on makemkv.com forums, update my drive's firmware to the HL-DT-ST-BD-RE_BH16NS55-1.04-NM01701-211901041342.bin version? Or should I use the LG crossflash NS50 Firmware Pack and use flash_HL-DT-ST_BD-RE_BH16NS55_1.02.bin (or 1.01 or 1.00)?

Thanks for the info!

Hey SamuriHL,

Just to be crystal clear, from the modified firmware pack available on makemkv.com forums, update my drive's firmware to the HL-DT-ST-BD-RE_BH16NS55-1.04-NM01701-211901041342.bin version? Or should I use the LG crossflash NS50 Firmware Pack and use flash_HL-DT-ST_BD-RE_BH16NS55_1.02.bin (or 1.01 or 1.00)?

Thanks for the info!

I'd just use the 1.02 bin. That should cover it and the drive will be uhd friendly at that point.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

According to the post above yours, I need to flash my drive so it can properly bypass the encryption on the disc. Am trying to do this tonight.

Oh ok. I see that now.

Was a bit ill and half-asleep when I posted last night and missed the explanation from Ch3vron.

So hopefully once you flash you'll be good-to-go.

Good luck!

T

I'd just use the 1.02 bin. That should cover it and the drive will be uhd friendly at that point.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thank you very much SamuriHL. I managed to get it flashed and it is now ripping one of my UHD 4k discs (Batman Begins). Not sure it matters, but I was a little concerned because the drive tray did not go back in. I waited about 5 minutes and pushed the button to retract it myself. Opened up the firmware tool again and it showed the n55 1.02, and was able to rip after a reboot.

Thanks a lot!

Just want to say, on another note, that this LG S60 drive I bought, is very cheaply made. I have an old LG HD-DVD/Blu Ray drive and it feels much more solid when the tray comes out and seems much higher quality. The noise the new one makes when it seems to be booting up is really quite terrible. A very cheaply made product in my opinion and should probably be avoided unless you need it specifically for some reason.

John Wick Kapitel 3 -- OPD: BD_5dd4ef55b213 German Version unfortunately not working

Is there a way to know when a "UHD update round" has happened?

Is there like a weekly batch or just whenever a new title is unlocked? Is it a compute power thing, can we help?

No. Only thing you can do is try your title every so often.

How can we determine whether a title is AACS 2.0 or 2.1 ?

I'm not sure, at this point, if AnyDVD reports that or not. Other products do report what version of AACS is on the disc. Mike at MakeMKV forum said that these AACS 2.1 releases are likely to come in pairs. Stand By Me was released a few weeks ago, with Zombieland following up as the pair to it. That brings the total up to 4 so far. I have yet to buy one of these crazy protected discs so I don't know if AnyDVD reports the version in the log somewhere or not.

I believe it can be seen via the file structure. It's something in the STREAM folder I think to do with file names. Just can't remember what

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Well yea you can see the new file format for AACS 2.1. The FMT files which stands for Forensic Mark and something for the T I don't know offhand. That's a pretty dead give away for these discs.

Two more unsupported discs.

1. XMEN - DARK PHOENIX (Hong Kong) - OPD BD_cd0ae3a7a24e
2. John Wick 3 (Hong Kong) - OPD BD_a071d53d959d

Thank you.

Back