• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Just arrived, all Amazon.ca Canadian editions, not yet supported.

ANT_MAN -- OPD: BD_eb4624c74242
GUARDIANS_OF_THE_GALAXY_1 -- OPD: BD_1ca81d1ab3ed
DOCTOR_STRANGE -- OPD: BD_93dfb737ac70
SPIDER-MAN_FAR_FROM_HOME -- OPD: BD_3b474eb81620

Just picked up a 4K UHD Disney title at Best Buy that is unsupported:

Maleficent -- OPD: BD_3e63d8b59a48

Thanks,
donaf

Not supported, all my new set other than for Aladdin 2019 and Endgame Target Exclusives which work (interesting that the Endgame Target Exclusive works but the non-exclusive from Amazon is listed as not working so I guess they gave it different values):
Gremlins (US - BestBuy source) - this one surprised me since I see screen caps up for this so I figured it would work even though it is WB (who seem among the worst in having new titles almost never work for some time)
(already listed in first post Aladdin 1992 (US - BestBuy Steelbook source))
Malificent (US - BestBuy Steelbook source)

GREMLINS -- OPD: BD_cbf7d4246b5b
(already listed in first post ALADDIN_SIGNATURE_COLLECTION -- OPD: BD_0c813c668f0a)
MALEFICENT -- OPD: BD_3e63d8b59a48

all my other, older purchases now work at this time

Last edited:
All the studios accomplish with this nonsense is convert people to waiting time and getting titles later at bargain basement fire sales, etc. etc. etc. unless it is some exclusive people still get soon in case it sells out. Almost all of it, beyond the simplest protections just backfire on them in various ways and cost them money in multiple ways between the expensive development costs for Protected Audio Path which which may be their single silliest move of all, that one for sure did nothing but cost them lots of money in various ways. I didn't buy Stand By Me the other day.

And I wonder what the point is of releasing some titles with tons of different keys? All pirates need is a single release. Using tons of different keys could ever accomplish nothing more than annoying legit users.

Last edited:
The tool in the second post (AnyDVD_OPD_Parser) is not producing anything for my discs. I created the log file, but got an error processing the blu ray disc (ERROR processing Blu-ray disc! Please check the AnyDVD status window for Details.)

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.9.0, BDPHash.bin 19-08-02)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 31670976 sectors (61857 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: BATMAN_BEGINS
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I assume because there is an error processing the disc the log file that is generated is failing the OPD Parser and not giving me any values? For reference, this is the 4k Dark Knight Trilogy, ordered from Amazon.

@SeeManRun that's because the NS60 (with that firmware version)? is NOT an uhd friendly drive. Afaik it's an official uhd drive. Anydvd only works with friendly models.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@SeeManRun that's because the NS60 (with that firmware version)? is NOT an uhd friendly drive. Afaik it's an official uhd drive. Anydvd only works with friendly models.

Damn, I specifically bought this drive because it will read 4k Blu Ray discs. On researching I only found a Pioneer and an ASUS that also read them. Can you recommend a friendly drive that will indeed read 4K blu ray discs? Any chance this drive will become friendly?

That drive will read/play them just fine, provided you're not having a decryption tool active. For decryption you need the NS55 model, or Asus ONES (DH1T or something). The model is mentioned plenty on the forums.

Am I right in assuming because my drive is an official drive, it will NEVER work? Is that the case until they crack AACS 2.0 (which may never happen)?

Am I right in assuming because my drive is an official drive, it will NEVER work? Is that the case until they crack AACS 2.0 (which may never happen)?

Not with anydvd no, until they crack AACS 2.0 (some even have 2.1, which is is an even smaller chance). Maybe it'll work with other tools that claim UHD support but no guarantees. AnyDVD only works with friendly models (right now)

@SeeManRun ,

you can flash this drive easily to an ASUS D1HT and then it will work. If wanted / needed you can later flash it back to LG NS60. Let me know if you need directions. Otherwise use "search".

I have a disc (Rocketman) for which the log file parser won't even produce an OPD id, disc is readable, anydvd is up to date and has produced logs before. Any idea?

In case any users care, my Jumanji 1995 from BestBuy source from almost a year ago works, so just maybe perhaps possibly that is a better source for it than Amazon (although it may have changed since then too). Although, I believe the the OPD changes (mine is currently different value than in the list on the first page) after something starts to work, so perhaps I have the same version and it simply works now. I don't know what value I had when it didn't work. It didn't work for a long time, got misplaced, just found it again yesterday, works now.

Last edited:
@SeeManRun ,

you can flash this drive easily to an ASUS D1HT and then it will work. If wanted / needed you can later flash it back to LG NS60. Let me know if you need directions. Otherwise use "search".

Just flash it with the NS55 firmware and it'll be fine. No need to cross-flash to the ASUS firmware because that will potentially break writing BD media.

I just got the following 4K UHD title from Disney Movie Club today and don't see it on the list in post #1:

Frozen -- OPD: BD_467737fd81ab

Just picked up a 4K UHD Disney title at Best Buy that is unsupported:

Maleficent -- OPD: BD_3e63d8b59a48

Thanks,
donaf

GREMLINS -- OPD: BD_cbf7d4246b5b
MALEFICENT -- OPD: BD_3e63d8b59a48

Not working
THE SHINING (US) -- OPD: BD_a7b067b04ad5

I've added all these titles...

The tool in the second post (AnyDVD_OPD_Parser) is not producing anything for my discs. I created the log file, but got an error processing the blu ray disc (ERROR processing Blu-ray disc! Please check the AnyDVD status window for Details.)

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.9.0, BDPHash.bin 19-08-02)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS60 1.01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 31670976 sectors (61857 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: BATMAN_BEGINS
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 61
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
couldn't retrieve AGID (bus encryption)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I assume because there is an error processing the disc the log file that is generated is failing the OPD Parser and not giving me any values? For reference, this is the 4k Dark Knight Trilogy, ordered from Amazon.

Hi SeeManRun.

The only time I've seen this happen is when a disc is already supported.

Are you getting the "Cannot Process Request at this moment..." UN-Supported message?

T

Last edited:
The following movie is now decrypting...

Lock-Up -- OPD: BD_07f4d46ae45e

Updated and re-posted the list.

T

all of my best buy US discs are identical to all four of these

Back