• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Code:
{
"env": "live", 
"reportdt": "Apr 18, 2024 5:50 PM EDT", 
"rolloffdt": "<n/a>", 
"opds":[ 	
]
}

Last edited:
3/10/2019 4:25 AM

The following Japan UHD 4K disc are still not supported yet by AnyDVD

1-Jumanji-1995
2-Kingsmen The Golden Circle
3-Hansel and Gretel the witch hunter
4-RobinHood (2010)
5-Harry Potter The Half Blood Prince
6-HPotter the Goblet or Fire
7-Jurassic World

JohnM, we're gonna need OPD numbers for these.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with SamuriHL's comment. Such threads where the info is continually updated, the first post in the thread (OP) is usually updated to help the forum readers to get the latest info just by looking at the OP. Seen it as a standard practice on at least 5 different forums I frequent. Would hope @testiles follow that.

Cybernut, thanks, I was hoping to get additional feedback on this.

Happy to switch to updating the first post only, though it seems like we lose the history of updates doing that.

But if the consensus is that's better, I'm all for it.

T

Last edited:
Cybernut, thanks, I was hoping to get additional feedback on this.

Happy to switch to updating the first post only, though it seems like we lose the history of updates doing that.

But if the consensus is that's better, I'm all for it.

T

No you don't. You keep the OP updated with the latest unsupported titles. If people want to see the history, they read the whole thread,

Another one for the list

Fantastic Beasts - The Crimes Of Grindelwald (Amazon Australia) -- OPD BD_8ce3d9a72897

Title: FB2_THE_CRIMES_GRINDELWALD -- OPD: BD_8283c87d6af9
Reseller: Vintage Stock

That's literally the one I just posted right before your post. :)

The country and retailer are IMO completely useless information as it doesn't matter. What does matter is the OPD id to ensure it's the same disc. Others may disagree but in all these years of "I bought it at Amazon" vs "I bought it at Walmart" is hasn't ever REALLY made any difference whatsoever. They make the same title with different keys and ship them out in batches not to specific retailers.

He's probably referring to information requested by developers at times in combination with a logfile in troubleshooting. That's irrelevant here, if the ID's the same, it's the same version.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Sure but country of origin is completely useless on UHD. It made sense for blu-ray where region coding was a thing but that's no longer the case for UHD.

For people to know if they have the same disc that's currently unsupported. Once it's removed from the list they will know it's no longer unsupported. Just a way of keeping track of what discs need keys.

Title: X-Men Apocalypse
OPD: BD_be17c89c64a5
Seller: Best Buy

The country and retailer are IMO completely useless information as it doesn't matter. What does matter is the OPD id to ensure it's the same disc. Others may disagree but in all these years of "I bought it at Amazon" vs "I bought it at Walmart" is hasn't ever REALLY made any difference whatsoever. They make the same title with different keys and ship them out in batches not to specific retailers.

Yeah, you're probably right SamuriHL.

It's a carry-over from the way we first started listing these titles, but with OPD info is most likely superfluous.

We could probably drop it as long as the OPD is given.

T

All the following 8 discs were purchased new by me from JAPAN region:

1>Dracula_Untold ---> OPD: BD_e0d426e3b3ac
2>ROBINHOOD (2010) _UHD_UPK1 ---> OPD: BD_14f390a54cd4
3>KINGSMAN THE GOLDEN CIRCLE --> OPD: BD_b268c898b72f
4>JURASSIC_WORLD ---> OPD: BD_9d6dba3c098b
5>Harry_Potter_Half_Blood_Prince ---> OPD: BD_936f017249a7
6>HARRY_POTTER_GOBLET_OF_FIRE ---> OPD: BD_9c89b7f19192
7>HANSEL AND GRETEL ---> OPD: BD_9872c824a486
8>JUMANJI_1995 ---> OPD: BD_385c8f174698

Last edited:
Back