• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I got this new UHD release today and it's not quite "ready for prime time"....

Moon -- BD_a765baa581c2

T

Two more UHDs are decrypting today.....

Cinderella -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_85d4e606cf8b

The Scorpion King -- OPD: (Amazon US) BD_e4b27858a000

Looks like the developers are on a roll! :):)

T

New one: Alita Battle Angel (France and maybe other european countries) with OPD BD_95af06e8e4d6 is not decrypted.

New one: Alita Battle Angel (France and maybe other european countries) with OPD BD_95af06e8e4d6 is not decrypted.

Hey pjouy!

I didn't know Alita had even released yet. Thought it was coming end-of-month....

Ok, I'll add it later tonight.

T

Actually it should be released on 24th here, but a store already sold it, was lucky!

Actually it should be released on 24th here, but a store already sold it, was lucky!

I thought so!

Lucky guy...

Well, maybe not so lucky because too early for support (lol).

T

@vmax5000 reported these titles are working now...

Westworld Season 2 Disc 1(Amazon Canada) -- OPD: BD_b66d4f372656 [added Apr 20, 2019]

Westworld Season 2 Disc 2(Amazon Canada) -- OPD: BD_47004d467141 [added Apr 20, 2019]

Westworld Season 2 Disc 3(Amazon Canada) -- OPD: BD_ed9a878e3c8d [added Apr 20, 2019]

Updating and re-posting list.

T

I thought so!

Lucky guy...

Well, maybe not so lucky because too early for support (lol).

T
Well, standard Blu-Ray is working :p
And De*** is already supporting it.
By the way, they say that now with v2.0 they decrypt unsupported discs in 1 working day only; great step forward!

WATERWORLD_UPK1_GH -Bestbuy US- OPD: BD_7cba6cf64c1f
working

Fantastic, Trueinsanity.

Thanks for the update and enjoy!

I plan on watching mine sometime today while I dodge the heat wave we're having here.

Maybe seeing all that water will make me cooler (lol).

Well, standard Blu-Ray is working :p

LOL. Yeah, there is that!

By the way, they say that now with v2.0 they decrypt unsupported discs in 1 working day only; great step forward!

I look forward to the day when Redfox "puts a ring on it" with UHD and makes a similar announcement about unsupported discs!

T

Currently three UHDs in my collection remain unsupported (all purchased from Amazon.ca)

US -- OPD: BD_59118f4e6d2b (UPC 191329096062)
Star Trek Trilogy The Kelvin Timeline. First 2 discs work, but not STAR TREK BEYOND -- OPD: BD_f992416f4b9c (UPC 032429327277)
Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection, seven discs work, but not Furious 7: FAST7_UHD_NA -- OPD: BD_b91e7b1d2839 (UPC 191329102114)

Currently three UHDs in my collection remain unsupported (all purchased from Amazon.ca)

US -- OPD: BD_59118f4e6d2b (UPC 191329096062)
Star Trek Trilogy The Kelvin Timeline. First 2 discs work, but not STAR TREK BEYOND -- OPD: BD_f992416f4b9c (UPC 032429327277)
Fast & Furious 8-Movie Collection, seven discs work, but not Furious 7: FAST7_UHD_NA -- OPD: BD_b91e7b1d2839 (UPC 191329102114)

Ok, Michael, I'll add these.

Again, I thought Us and the F&F collection were done-deals but I guess they're still adding new versions.

Hadn't heard of the Kelvin Timeline, but on checking it out on Amazon now it looks awesome. Had I seen it on Prime Day, might have picked it up then myself.

The 3 titles included have long had supported UHDs -- but apparently they generate new OPDs in a combo set.

Or maybe these are really brand-new UHD versions of these movies, with additional Bonus features or something?

T

Of course Star Trek Beyond doesn't work cause it's the only one I've not had time to rip yet. LOL I'll check mine after I'm done watching a movie and see if it's the same OPD hash.

Still can't decrypt:

Schindler's List(US) -- OPD: BD_8f9fece4fd98 [added Feb 24, 2019]

Still can't decrypt:

Schindler's List(US) -- OPD: BD_8f9fece4fd98 [added Feb 24, 2019]

Ok world123, duly noted.

Geez, you've been waiting since February?

Ouch.

Must be a tough one to crack.

Don't blame you for checking if anyone has had that title to work...

T

Just letting you know that not all the Star Trek Beyond versions aren't supported. This one IS supported:

STAR TREK BEYOND -- OPD: BD_dec52596bb9f

Just letting you know that not all the Star Trek Beyond versions aren't supported. This one IS supported:

STAR TREK BEYOND -- OPD: BD_dec52596bb9f

Hi SamuriHL.

Right, my version is supported too.

Not sure what the OPD is because the Parser is not finding it. May be because I used it on an unprotected .iso instead of a protected one or disc...

But mbarnstijn's version is part of the new boxset. You have that set too or a stand-alone UHD?

T

Back