• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Not sure, but if not why would they put all those languages and not sell it in those countries?
Moreover, when the disk starts, you choose the menu language on Disney’s discs...

pjouy, I guess what I'm saying is I don't yet understand what constitutes an OPD version.

Seems we can have multiple OPD versions in the same country and also have one that is in many countries.

So I'm thinking it's possible for a disc to have the same cover and offer the same languages and for all intents and purposes seem identical -- but be an entirely different OPD.

Which goes back to the fact that country (and vendor) probably have no relation to OPD. But I'm including them on this list as it still may be informational to know where someone sourced their UHD title.

T

Guys,

I got 3 new UHD Pre-orders today that released this week and ... :( ... unfortunately lucked out on all 3.

The same Hulk arrived today that Trueinsanity posted a couple of days ago.

I now have a different unsupported version of...

Waterworld -- OPD: BD_d0b77b376e70

... and this new title is also not decrypting...

IMAX Space_Station -- OPD: BD_0453086a6c5b

I'll update the list a little later tonight...

T

pjouy, I guess what I'm saying is I don't yet understand what constitutes an OPD version.

Seems we can have multiple OPD versions in the same country and also have one that is in many countries.

So I'm thinking it's possible for a disc to have the same cover and offer the same languages and for all intents and purposes seem identical -- but be an entirely different OPD.

Which goes back to the fact that country (and vendor) probably have no relation to OPD. But I'm including them on this list as it still may be informational to know where someone sourced their UHD title.

T

My understanding is that you can have several versions (let's say "special editions") of the same movie for different purposes in the same country, and a same version (same disc, same OPD) used for different countries.

For instance, many distributors make a specific version of a disc for many countries in western europe, another one for nordic countries,... they don't make one disc per country (probably costs too much for nothing). On the other hand, I've read on many forums that there are different versions of the same movie in the US.

Just my two cents, and I may be wrong.

DUMBO -- OPD: BD_26d7c1ba0a94
CAPTAIN_MARVEL -- OPD: BD_689256aaed91

not supported yet.

(Dumbo is new)

My understanding is that you can have several versions (let's say "special editions") of the same movie for different purposes in the same country, and a same version (same disc, same OPD) used for different countries.

For instance, many distributors make a specific version of a disc for many countries in western europe, another one for nordic countries,... they don't make one disc per country (probably costs too much for nothing). On the other hand, I've read on many forums that there are different versions of the same movie in the US.

Just my two cents, and I may be wrong.

Sounds right to me! :)

DUMBO -- OPD: BD_26d7c1ba0a94
CAPTAIN_MARVEL -- OPD: BD_689256aaed91

not supported yet.

(Dumbo is new)

Ok, so Dumbo is a new Unsupported title.

And you're confirming your version of Captain Marvel is still not decrypting?

Got it.

I re-posted the list.

Titles whose Support Status is Unknown will be moving out end-of-next-week (July 20).

T

Shazam! Canadian Amazon version (UPC 883929676361) not yet supported: SHAZAM -- OPD: BD_22814cd0bc51

This instance of Fantastic Beasts 2 (US Amazon) fails:

FB2_THE_CRIMES_GRINDELWALD -- OPD: BD_0e59c2c0fbe5

Shazam! Canadian Amazon version (UPC 883929676361) not yet supported: SHAZAM -- OPD: BD_22814cd0bc51

Hi Michael.

I expected Shazam would be on the list soon...

This instance of Fantastic Beasts 2 (US Amazon) fails:

FB2_THE_CRIMES_GRINDELWALD -- OPD: BD_0e59c2c0fbe5

... but rpimonitrbtch, I'm surprised there's a new version of Grindelwald at this late date.

The last (fourth) version started decrypting 3 months ago!

Added the new titles and re-posted list.

T

Shazam! Canadian Amazon version (UPC 883929676361) is now supported: SHAZAM -- OPD: BD_22814cd0bc51

Thank you RedFox team!

ALLIED(Japan) -- OPD: BD_fc6a493d9a4d
Suspiria(1977)(Japan) -- OPD: BD_5df821715b0c

Not yet supported.

A Beautiful_Planet(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_48057dffb3e1
Batman Begins(Japan) -- OPD: BD_f0cf65764d9f
Captain Marvel(Japan) -- OPD: BD_46056f1e8b56
Dark Knight Rises(Japan) -- OPD: BD_c636128536d9
First Man(Japan) -- OPD: BD_e90aabfbfec8
IT(2017)(Japan) -- OPD: BD_3060e317c836
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom(Japan) -- OPD: BD_ac64d322f0f1
SKYSCRAPER(Japan) -- OPD: BD_a3bcc37e4b25
The Dark Crystal(Japan) -- OPD: BD_2fdc9090ee1a
The Dark Knight(Japan) -- OPD: BD_5b20e46f7565
The Dark Tower(Japan) -- OPD: BD_38671e5cd5ea
The Little Mermaid(Japan) -- OPD: BD_abb00f38e7b0

It was now supported.

Thank you!

Shazam! Canadian Amazon version (UPC 883929676361) is now supported: SHAZAM -- OPD: BD_22814cd0bc51

Thank you RedFox team!

Wow. That's one of the shortest time periods any title has been on the list!

Great news!

A Beautiful_Planet(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_48057dffb3e1
Batman Begins(Japan) -- OPD: BD_f0cf65764d9f
Captain Marvel(Japan) -- OPD: BD_46056f1e8b56
Dark Knight Rises(Japan) -- OPD: BD_c636128536d9
First Man(Japan) -- OPD: BD_e90aabfbfec8
IT(2017)(Japan) -- OPD: BD_3060e317c836
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom(Japan) -- OPD: BD_ac64d322f0f1
SKYSCRAPER(Japan) -- OPD: BD_a3bcc37e4b25
The Dark Crystal(Japan) -- OPD: BD_2fdc9090ee1a
The Dark Knight(Japan) -- OPD: BD_5b20e46f7565
The Dark Tower(Japan) -- OPD: BD_38671e5cd5ea
The Little Mermaid(Japan) -- OPD: BD_abb00f38e7b0

It was now supported.

kitaT,

I'm so glad these titles are now working for you!

You didn't mention the one other title you listed with those ...

Jumanji (1995) -- OPD: BD_60d52a90a3ed

... so I assume that's still Unsupported.

ALLIED(Japan) -- OPD: BD_fc6a493d9a4d
Suspiria(1977)(Japan) -- OPD: BD_5df821715b0c

Not yet supported.

Ok, got these.

I have some good news as well.

These titles are now working:

Waterworld -- OPD: BD_d0b77b376e70 (yayyy!)

IMAX Space Station -- OPD: BD_0453086a6c5b

Hulk -- OPD: BD_a1b4da57369c

Thanks, developers!!

List updated.

T

PET_SEMATARY -- OPD: BD_ae8f642f1487
Is working now. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Marvel OPD BD_689256aaed91 (France, Italy, and probably more countries) is now decrypted!

Thanks amazing team!

Captain Marvel OPD BD_689256aaed91 (France, Italy, and probably more countries) is now decrypted!

Thanks amazing team!

Cool, pjouy.

That leaves just one last Captain Marvel version, the one from Taiwan.

T

Back