• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Thanks @SamuriHL !

This new version has some nice improvements.

It allows you to scan more than one logfile per execution.

And it not only pastes all the OPD numbers from the logfiles you've selected, it includes the movie names with the OPD number now as well (as seen in SamuriHL's example).

Nice!

Guys, if you already downloaded the utility, it's worth downloading again to get this updated version.

Well done!

T

All this OPD stuff is really nice
But nothing is getting done
The list just keeps getting longer

And you know how exactly that nothing is being done? You work for/with redfox i presume? Oh wait, you don't, so you don't know either that nothing is being done, so don't make that claim please. Movies come in multiple versions (normal, deluxe, steelbook, 2disc, 3 disc,...) and again more versions per region (A/B/C), all of which add to the amount of possible versions a title can have and that needs to be / gets supported by the OPD. Which takes time. And then there's the fact that new movies come out regurarly, which by itself makes the list naturally become longer.

So if you want the list to stop becomming larger, feel free to develop your own solution or tell the studios to stop making movies. How about that?

thats a pretty good story
but very hostile, unlike me
but the truth is
the list is getting very long

Please be patient. This stuff is very new. We are getting there but it needs time.

It's not a story, but simple facts.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

True. But you can consider every supported UHD title a free bonus.
If you check AnyDVD's product page, we don't promise UHD support *at all*.
That said, we'll add a batch of new disc this week.

[This is all new to me] I have some blank UHDs arriving tomorrow. And, I will be getting "The Fifth Element", 1997, from a public library. Do I just test AnyDVD on this and see if works? Or, is there some way to know this ahead of time?

I have a few new just-released UHDs that are not supported yet, Captain America First Avenger from Amazon and BBC's Dynasties.

Adding to the list...

T

T,

Do you work in a disc storage warehouse?? :)

An update:
5) Rampage -- OPD: BD_aa2b37d46559

6) Ocean’s 8 -- OPD: BD_157e25f8b5e3

These two UHDs are working now. Thanks Redfox.

And I tried another disc is not working right now:
THE LEGEND OF TARZAN OPD BD_3793bf52fe6e

Thank you all.

New version of my AnyDVD OPD parser is uploaded in post 2. This should make everyone happy. Sample output direct from the tool:

RALPH_BREAKS_THE_INTERNET -- OPD: BD_b67ce1449b15
CAPTAIN_AMERICA_FIRST_AVENGER -- OPD: BD_8d1df3d5f438

:D

These are now supported. @testiles my hope is that you would keep the OP updated with all this information so that people didn't have to scan the millions of posts in this thread to find the latest.

No, tgp7777777, but I have enough movies around here that it almost looks like it! :=)

Why did you ask that?

T

Same question. But thank you much anyway, to taking so much time for helping for better UHD support for so much people, testiles.:bowdown:

And you know how exactly that nothing is being done? You work for/with redfox i presume? Oh wait, you don't, so you don't know either that nothing is being done, so don't make that claim please. Movies come in multiple versions (normal, deluxe, steelbook, 2disc, 3 disc,...) and again more versions per region (A/B/C), all of which add to the amount of possible versions a title can have and that needs to be / gets supported by the OPD. Which takes time. And then there's the fact that new movies come out regurarly, which by itself makes the list naturally become longer.

So if you want the list to stop becomming larger, feel free to develop your own solution or tell the studios to stop making movies. How about that?

You know I really appreciate this forum & Redfox products. I will continue to support them & appreciate the work they do.

Ch3vr0n I have bit my tongue on a lot of your responses but you need to tone it down a little. A lot of your responses are borderline verbally abusive.

Can you please in the future make your responses civil & think of how a person would feel with the way you are responding. It’s truly offensive. If it was one or two responses I would say maybe you’re having a bad day but it’s not. It is continual & has been for a long time.

Sorry for bringing this up but it’s been building up for a long time. Please everyone be civil with each other. We’re all a family here & trying to help each other.

Testiles thank you for the work you do on this thread. I will continue to contribute to it.

You're probably referring to the post in response to mlipar, have you considered that that post could be considered unrespectful and unappreciative towards the developer staff "the list just gets longer & longer, nothing is being done" couldn't be further from the truth. I did nothing more than to summarize the facts. It takes time to add support for titles and UHD support is non-guaranteed at all. Any user is lucky to have support for even 1 UHD title in the OPD at all. Nowhere on the product page for anydvd is there any mention of UHD support. So being ungrateful that it takes time to add support and that a list grows longer, THAT is unrespectful and offensive.

- movies do come in multiple versions per title & per region (to which i got the response "nice story")
- If users are unappreciative as to how long it takes to add support for new titles, they always have been and always will be welcome to develop their own solution or use a different product.

There's nothing abusive, hostile or offensive about that. That's nothing but simple facts, that have always been like that. I can't help it that user considers the facts a "nice story".

I'll leave it at that.

You're probably referring to the post in response to mlipar, have you considered that that post could be considered unrespectful and unappreciative towards the developer staff "the list just gets longer & longer, nothing is being done" couldn't be further from the truth. I did nothing more than to summarize the facts. It takes time to add support for titles and UHD support is non-guaranteed at all. Any user is lucky to have support for even 1 UHD title in the OPD at all. Nowhere on the product page for anydvd is there any mention of UHD support. So being ungrateful that it takes time to add support and that a list grows longer, THAT is unrespectful and offensive.

- movies do come in multiple versions per title & per region (to which i got the response "nice story")
- If users are unappreciative as to how long it takes to add support for new titles, they always have been and always will be welcome to develop their own solution or use a different product.

There's nothing abusive, hostile or offensive about that. That's nothing but simple facts, that have always been like that. I can't help it that user considers the facts a "nice story".

I'll leave it at that.

That is just one post. You’ve been replying like that for a long time to various people. I just asked as a moderator in the forums can you tone it down. It is offensive.

If you had replied like you did to me to explain it that would have been helpful. Also the reply from James as usual was helpful & informative.

I am a member of this forum & contribute to it & learn from others. It’s hard when you come here & read verbally abusive replies from a moderator on a continual basis.

Last edited:
I'm not being abusive, at least not by intent. I have always been direct, it's in my nature. This way things can't be misunderstood. This may perhaps come across as rude but it certainly isn't meant that way. I just don't like beating around the bush (or be super duper sensitive and rewrite things a dozen times just to make sure absolutely nobody could get offended, and if someone wants to be, they'll usually find a way to be (and no i'm not specifically referring to you here ;)) and as said i've always been direct. That said, i also don't know if and when new titles get added. Any title added is bonus to disc support that isn't promised from the start.

Back