• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Any idea whether this title will be available on the next BETA?
8.5.1.3 will not handle.

Last edited by a moderator:

@kws53, you're putting your comments inside my own.

Very confusing.

You should put your response outside of the area created when you hit "reply".

I think we've mentioned a number of times here that UHD support does not come in releases.

It happens when keys get added to the online database. And this can happen at any time whatsoever.

Also we here on this thread are AnyDVD users and do not know when support will come for any title.

2012 happens to be a title I posted myself.

We'll just have to keep checking periodically to see when it works.

2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months. No way to know.

T

Last edited:
Title: Bill and Ted: Face The Music
CoR: GBR UK
Vendor: Warner Brothers
LABEL: BILL AND TED FACE THE MUSIC
OPD: BD_08482fd23700
-----

(hopefully I did this right).... I ordered this from the UK and got this code. Running the latest beta version 8.5.1.3 if that helps any -- (after it did the same with 8.5.1.0)..

Thanks,
Lauren

Attachments

• ScanReport_alissa914@outlook.com_20210128_050340.zip
    532 bytes · Views: 1
Title: GAMERA: The Guardian of The Universe
CoR: JPN Japan
LABEL: THE_GUARDIAN_OF_THE_UNIVERSE
OPD: BD_1a713547a063
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_kitaT_20210128_064633.zip
    483 bytes · Views: 1
Title: Bill and Ted: Face The Music
CoR: GBR UK
Vendor: Warner Brothers
LABEL: BILL AND TED FACE THE MUSIC
OPD: BD_08482fd23700
-----

(hopefully I did this right).... I ordered this from the UK and got this code. Running the latest beta version 8.5.1.3 if that helps any -- (after it did the same with 8.5.1.0)..

Thanks,
Lauren

Hi Lauren!

You did pretty good for your first entry! :=)

Two things though...

- Change the name you've entered into the Scanner for "Forum User" to your Forum User Name of "Lauren Glenn".

- Vendor refers to where you purchased the title (and is optional). Like Amazon, Best Buy. You entered "Warner Brothers" which I'm assuming is the studio not the vendor....

... But you're all set for the new title.

Adding it to the List...

Oh, yeah, about whether the AnyDVD version you use matters, see the two posts just above yours.

(Spoiler: It doesn't)

Title: GAMERA: The Guardian of The Universe
CoR: JPN Japan
LABEL: THE_GUARDIAN_OF_THE_UNIVERSE
OPD: BD_1a713547a063
-----

Hey kitaT.

Nice UHD!!!

I don't believe we have it here in US.

Added....

I've re-posted the List.

Titles in the Unknown Status section will leave the List end-of-day Sunday 1/31.

T

Last edited:
LABEL: JOHN_WICK_3_PARABELLUM
OPD: BD_51a496487680

Attachments

• ScanReport_mcgoon76_20210129_020348.zip
    461 bytes · Views: 1
LABEL: JOHN_WICK_3_PARABELLUM
OPD: BD_51a496487680

Cool, this title is working now.

Will be removed from the List tonight.

Thanks for your update, mcgoon76!!

T

Hi Lauren!

You did pretty good for your first entry! :=)

Two things though...

- Change the name you've entered into the Scanner for "Forum User" to your Forum User Name of "Lauren Glenn".

- Vendor refers to where you purchased the title (and is optional). Like Amazon, Best Buy. You entered "Warner Brothers" which I'm assuming is the studio not the vendor....

... But you're all set for the new title.

Adding it to the List...

Oh, yeah, about whether the AnyDVD version you use matters, see the two posts just above yours.

(Spoiler: It doesn't)

T
Thanks!

Vendor = zavvi.com (UK -- they apparently have a US site as well)

Warner Bros wouldn't ship to the States directly (just to UK apparently -- they got it to me 4 days after it released, so ship times are quick)

Thanks,
Lauren

Last edited:
LABEL: GOTUHD_S4_D2_B5
OPD: BD_96aa451b396e
-----
LABEL: WESTWORLD_SEASON1_DISC2
OPD: BD_d193767347d9
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_mbarnstijn_20210130_004804.zip
    500 bytes · Views: 1
LABEL: GOTUHD_S4_D2_B5
OPD: BD_96aa451b396e
-----
LABEL: WESTWORLD_SEASON1_DISC2
OPD: BD_d193767347d9
-----

Got it, Michael, thanks!

Both removed.

The List has been re-posted.

T

Last edited:
StfA,

Attach the scan report file the Scanner placed in your AnyDVD logfile folder to submit your title (see post 1 for more info).

It should be named "ScanReport_StfA...".

T
Sorry about that.
I've attached the zip file to my initial post.

No not really.

I think most people make .iso backups of their unsupported discs. Then they post using the .iso when they're ready.

Your situation is not a good one though because as you know support for discs can be, and is, added at any time. So a logfile made today may be completely outdated even as early as tomorrow.

Also, if you have the discs packed away and no .iso backup available, how will you check the disc for when it's supported???

One final point, Babirusa, even the Parser tool would not accept old logfiles (and for good reason).

So the new process hasn't changed anything in that regard.

T

I don't just rip everything right away. I only just started ripping anything at all. Have a huge backlog and a lot of stuff maybe comes in and I'm not ready don't have the drive I wanna put that title on yet, etc.

Anyway, whatever keys they had my two non-working GOT discs now work (one was the same season and disc that had been posted here so it was probably the same key as that one, I also had a second disc from that same season not working that, surprisingly, hadn't been posted along with the other one here, and it works now too).

Back