• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Game of Thrones Season 1 Disc 2 (German)GOTUHD_S1_D2_B5 -- OPD: BD_bea491bf9674
Game of Thrones Season 1 Disc 3 (German) seams supported but result in numerous Reading errors
Game of Thrones Season 1 Disc 4 (German) Supported

FoxyRudi,

As Ch3vr0n has already indicated, you'll have to be more specific about the Status of Game of Thrones S1 D2. I don't know if you're saying it's support or unsupported.

BTW, the only need to report a title supported is if it's already on the List, and when doing that, you have to provide the OPD Id.

This thread is for reporting unsupported discs only, so you'll need to create another thread for any title you have with problems other than support. When you create that thread, make sure to include a logfile there.

T

The List is re-posted.

It's the largest it's ever been at 55 titles now!!

Titles in the Unknown Status section will be removed end-of-day Tuesday, 11/10.

T

Weathering With You: WEATHERING_WITH_YOU - (FR - AnimeLimited) -- OPD BD_5c1cec4c8200
[Unsupported]

I don't have time to go through all my GoT discs to see if they match what's been posted or not. Maybe at some point over the weekend once I've had time to finish ripping them all to replace my blu-ray MKV's. But it looks like people are on it. Remember that S1 and S8 have already been out there so there shouldn't be many missing from those seasons. It's the rest that might be unsupported.

I don't have time to go through all my GoT discs to see if they match what's been posted or not.

There certainly are enough of them!! LOL!

It's the rest that might be unsupported.

I hope what's on the List now covers most cases.

Chances are though that there will be more variations to come.

GOT is giving me carpal tunnel syndrome!! :D

T

At least GoT S08 with all bonus disks are supported from the batch. Yesterday I tried the Russian competitor on both unsupported Season 01 disks and they were working, well, will rip when AnyDVD supports it. Only have to play the waiting game now.

You have carpel tunnel? Try ripping all these discs! LOL :D They are incredibly poor quality and I'm having to rip them in 2 of my NS60 drives at 2x in order to not get read errors. I'm closing in on finishing up season 3 before I go to bed. This is a super painful process LOL My BW16D1HT with NS60 firmware won't read them at all. I may have to pull that drive apart again for another attempt at cleaning. But yea, these discs are absolutely painful to read.

Since I'm here I can tell you V for Vendetta is still unsupported, as well.

But yea, these discs are absolutely painful to read.

I can imagine.

And yet, it's probably more fun than typing in all the info about these huge sets.

Wanna switch? :p

Tackling the rip for this many discs is when I'd pull out my auxiliary optical drives and get 6 or 7 cranking at a time.

Only problem is if they're as finicky to read as you say, I'm not sure all of the drives could pull the rip off.

So, I could see how it could be slow-going, regardless.

V for Vendetta is still unsupported

Noted, thanks.

The List is re-posted.

T

Last edited:
Yeah I've had to do the same thing. Triple layer uhd are challenging.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Looks like I have to return the box and get a new one, sector scan revealed read errors on S2D4 with speed limited to 2x... (and that one only has about 57 GB of data aka should be dual-layer.

Don't feel bad I'm having issues with S4D1 myself. I've been trying to rip it since last night unsuccessfully. I repeat, the quality of these discs SUCK.

Leon -- OPD: BD_f57c04602686

Bought via Amazon CA

Hi LostFate.

Is the full name of this movie Leon the Professional?

That is sadly true, some I had to eject and reinsert into BE16NU50 in order to read them.

LOL!

That's my go-to drive for hard-to-read discs too!!!

If it can't read 'em, nothing will. ;)

Triple layer uhd are challenging.
... and that one only has about 57 GB of data aka should be dual-layer.

I don't think being triple-layer is the problem.

We've been reading triple-layer UHD's for quite some time now and never had constant issues like this.

I believe something's changed in the manufacturing process that makes these discs nearly unreadable.

SamuriHL, you mentioned it may be cost-cutting measures. I can believe it!

57G is also triple-layer though.

Anything over 50G (and under 100G) is.

T

Right disc 4 in each season is not triple layer and those have been reading ok for the most part. It's the first 3 discs of each season that's giving me major problems. I may get a replacement set of discs and see if they're any better.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DEADLY GAMES DIAL CODE SANTA -- OPD: BD_b14cdd879b93 (US)

Back