• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

@0x0x0x0x0 reported the following title now supported in AnyDVD...

---- Jurassic Park 3(UK) -- OPD: BD_df7c370093d1 [added Sep 28, 2020]

T

CHRISTINE_1983 -- OPD: (Japan) BD_f5a888b224c3
DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES -- OPD: (Japan) BD_e9662d836342
JUMANJI_THE_NEXT_LEVEL -- OPD: (Japan) BD_af6e6d212b11
JUMANJI_WELCOME_TO_THE_JUNGLE -- OPD: (Japan) BD_b2bb7f58123e
THE GOONIES -- OPD: BD_(Japan) e4775ac522b4

now supported.

CHRISTINE_1983 -- OPD: (Japan) BD_f5a888b224c3
DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES -- OPD: (Japan) BD_e9662d836342
JUMANJI_THE_NEXT_LEVEL -- OPD: (Japan) BD_af6e6d212b11
JUMANJI_WELCOME_TO_THE_JUNGLE -- OPD: (Japan) BD_b2bb7f58123e
THE GOONIES -- OPD: BD_(Japan) e4775ac522b4

now supported.

Thanks, kitaT.

List re-posted.

Just like that, down to a single unsupported BTTF remaining.

And just 20 other titles.

T

Those BTTF discs are incredibly sensitive. It took me 5 tries to rip the first one after cleaning with both soap and water and microfiber. Ultimately had to drop the drive speed to 2x to get a clean read with no errors. Disc quality seems to be getting worse every month.

Those BTTF discs are incredibly sensitive. It took me 5 tries to rip the first one after cleaning with both soap and water and microfiber. Ultimately had to drop the drive speed to 2x to get a clean read with no errors. Disc quality seems to be getting worse every month.

Is there a logical (!) reason for this? One should think that film companies want to sell usable copies and make money...

Is there a logical (!) reason for this? One should think that film companies want to sell usable copies and make money...

You're right about them wanting to make more money but because more and more people are switching to streaming the cost overhead of making discs forces them to farm that out to the cheapest factory. Look at the mfg deal WB made with Universal as an example of why we're heading in the wrong direction on this. As margins get squeezed, especially from lack of theater viewing right now, expect this problem to continue to get worse not better.

Coeno, that's great!

That's a lot of titles now supported!

One small thing, it would help me a lot if you separated the titles you're confirming support that you posted from the ones someone else posted.

I handle these 2 cases differently, so usually do all the ones where the actual poster is reporting support first, then come back to do the others.

I don't want to miss those confirmations from you like I did last time -- if they are separate it's less likely. :=)

Thanks!

Understood. I will do this from now on in the future. (y)

Amazon.ca purchase of USA release of "300" on UHD.
300 -- OPD: BD_36334cd768ac

Last edited:

Yeah two of my discs from the steelset are a mess! I have a feeling they won't rip at all. They can be barely coaxed to play at all even a little and it's a mess. And that is after carefully microfiber clothing away any hint of fingerprints.
The ones from Amazon seem to work much better (although one is not yet supported).

Well here is yet another BTTF version, pretty nuts. Oddly parts 1 and 3 from my Amazon exclusive hoverboard set are already working but part 2 from that is not supported yet (all three from BB USA steelset are supported).

from Amazon USA exclusive hoverboard set:
BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_PART_II -- OPD: BD_58768c8adca2

Yeah two of my discs from the steelset are a mess! I have a feeling they won't rip at all. They can be barely coaxed to play at all even a little and it's a mess. And that is after carefully microfiber clothing away any hint of fingerprints.
The ones from Amazon seem to work much better (although one is not yet supported).
Ultimately I had to wash disc 1 with dawn dish soap, dry it carefully, micro fiber it, and rip to mkv at 2x speed. Disc 2 gave me an attitude as well, but I was able to micro fiber that one into submission. It's really just ugly.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've been having a LOT of problems reading new UHD discs lately.

Glad to find others are having it and it's not my optical drives as I previously thought!

They seem to play ok in my UHD stand-alone though.

I think it's a new copy protection strategy called "shoddy manufacturing". LOL!

Understood. I will do this from now on in the future. (y)

Thanks!!

REQUIEM_FOR_A_DREAM -- OPD: BD_536e44f673f5

is now successful. Thanks.
Amazon.ca purchase of USA release of "300" on UHD.
300 -- OPD: BD_36334cd768ac

Removed.

Thanks for the update, guys.

Well here is yet another BTTF version, pretty nuts. Oddly parts 1 and 3 from my Amazon exclusive hoverboard set are already working but part 2 from that is not supported yet (all three from BB USA steelset are supported).

from Amazon USA exclusive hoverboard set:
BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_PART_II -- OPD: BD_58768c8adca2

The mix of versions in the various BTTF sets is wild!

Added.

My remaining two unsupported titles are now working...

---- 300 (US) -- OPD: BD_f027d416ab8c

---- District 9 (US) -- OPD: BD_4e3e58e0cb98

Thank yoooou, developers!! (y)

List re-posted.

T

Last edited:
No problem, Forrestland.

I'll mark it as "UK".

Just FYI, what the Parser shows is not exactly the title of the disc but the label created by the manufacturer.

I have to make note of the label and can usually figure out the title from looking at it.

Of course, in the case of "WHIPLASH" that's not exactly hard to do. LOL!

For strange labels like one I saw the other day, "E576499A1", then I would need the title of the disc too.

Added Whiplash.

List re-posted.

T

This title is working now. Thanks!

From Amazon US Batman 4K Film Collection:

BATMAN_AND_ROBIN -- OPD: BD_26db75534530

Unsupported title to add to the list:

District 9 (UK): DISTRICT_9 -- OPD: BD_97eb69010fc3

Back