• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Hey kevbo.

I'm surprised too 'cause I thought the US versions of that title were taken care of!

The OPD number is different from the one that was on the list though....

You got the "Cannot process request at this moment" message for this one?

T

Yes, I did. It was surprising. I got the disc from bestbuy.com last week. It came without a slip cover (surprisingly and annoyingly), so it might be a second pressing or something.

THE_KID_WHO_WOULD_BE_KING -- OPD: BD_5dfe794da3fd
Retailer: Vintage Stock

CAPTAIN_AMERICA_WINTER_SOLDIER -- OPD: BD_845def511b80

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I did. It was surprising. I got the disc from bestbuy.com last week. It came without a slip cover (surprisingly and annoyingly), so it might be a second pressing or something.

Sounds like a plausible explanation.

I know someone here said they make numerous pressing for certain titles and each new pressing needs new decryption.

So maybe that is it.

I added SpiderMan - Spider-Verse to the list last night.

THE_KID_WHO_WOULD_BE_KING -- OPD: BD_5dfe794da3fd

CAPTAIN_AMERICA_WINTER_SOLDIER -- OPD: BD_845def511b80

Got you mlknez.

These'll go on the list tonight.

T

I've got both Captain America movies coming shortly so I suspect Civil War will be on this list soon.

I've got both Captain America movies coming shortly so I suspect Civil War will be on this list soon.

So do I SamuriHL.

My thoughts exactly.

I also have Shutter Island on the way.

It just recently released too and I think it's not yet widely available.

So I expect I'll be adding it soon as well...

T

I wasn't sure from the first few posts whether you want to know about different versions of titles that are unsupported. If you do then a UK copy of Spider-Verse bought from Amazon also fails, id is BD_0fd739ab01aa

I wasn't sure from the first few posts whether you want to know about different versions of titles that are unsupported. If you do then a UK copy of Spider-Verse bought from Amazon also fails, id is BD_0fd739ab01aa

Hello, 3ll3d00d!

Yes any and all versions of titles.

Only requirement is that they are unsupported as evidenced by getting the "Cannot process request at the moment" message from AnyDVD.

In the list, we're tracking every OPD ID (version) of a UHD title that is not yet decrypting.

Confirmed.

CAPTAIN_AMERICA_CIVIL_WAR -- OPD: BD_42aa28ce09a3
Retailer: Amazon

Yup, knew this one was coming!

Guys, I'll add the new titles at the end of the day.

T

Go for it. I'm about to watch Civil War now that I've created an MKV with CloneBD. :p I'm ready for Friday!

This US BestBuy copy of Winter Soldier has a new OPD...

CAPTAIN_AMERICA_WINTER_SOLDIER -- OPD: BD_ddd43c41d084

MARRY_POPPINS_RETURNS -- OPD: BD_212b84fb9ca8

Ok, got it KuchKuch.

This US BestBuy copy of Winter Soldier has a new OPD...

CAPTAIN_AMERICA_WINTER_SOLDIER -- OPD: BD_ddd43c41d084

rpimonitrbtch seems like quite a few version for Winter Soldier!

We're up to 3 so far.

These'll be added to the list later tonight.

T

US version of The Witch
(From DiabolikDVD)
THE_WITCH -- OPD: BD_d4cd47af1119

Back