• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of BD+ Discs/Revocation Issues

OT: Did you take the time to read the PS3 Eula? A little scary, don't you think?

Collection of Non-Personally Identifying Information Through PSN
SCEA may also collect information such as your IP address, IP address-related information, network configurations, your network devices, peripherals, USB devices, plug-ins and monitors, information from your PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system unit and information about how you use PSN and your PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system unit, including, for example, downloads, game activity (including game title name and length of play), forum postings, game profile, rankings and presence on Friends list or block list (collectively, “passive information”). This type of information will be collected even for offline gameplay. SCEA may also place cookies on your PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system unit’s hard drive. Cookies are bits of electronic information that keep records of the places you have visited on PSN and to keep track of your purchases on PSN.
We may use your personally identifying information and records for defense in a lawsuit, investigation or other action if your personally identifying information, records or profiles are relevant to the lawsuit, investigation or action.
We may also disclose your personally identifying information to other Sony Computer Entertainment companies, Sony affiliates and certain third parties that we have engaged to assist us in providing the PSN service to you, including facilitating online game services, including customer services, or maintaining our database records. This includes, but is not limited to, fulfillment houses, transaction managers, credit card services, online network services and data management companies.

Indeed it is. Good thing I only use it as a Blu-ray player. :D To date I've still not bought a single game for it. Kind of sad given how much I used to love the Playstation consoles. Now I just stick with the 360 and the Wii.

And yes, the 360 has SIMILAR ToS, but, nothing as draconian as those IIRC.

Simply put: If everybody abandons one format, only the other remains. Fox & Disney will jump ship faster than you even could possibly imagine.

And everybody mentally sane shouldn't root for the team that is so willing to throw away fair use without a second thought.

But you can feel lucky, if you take the time to read my signature, you'll see that my ramblings do *not* represent company policy. :D If my boss hadn't forced me to do it, there would have been no Blu-ray support in AnyDVD HD.
Me: Region code removal form BD discs? Hey, let the idiots who bought that crap suffer!
Boss: But that idiots pay your salary.
Me: (... starts working ... )

bd+ make sure you always have a job! :agree:

Back