• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lions For Lambs

i ripped this disc fine with anydvd 6.4.0.7 and clonedvd 2.9.1.6. i watched the entire disc on my dvd player and there was no looping or text issues that i seen. the captions where only there if i selected them.

not talking about captions.I am talking about the parts of the film where the text comes up saying where the person is in like when Meryl Streep goes into Jasper Irving's office or when the title of the movie comes on.It will sometimes say LIONS For LAMBS or sometimes it will show it as a different language text.

That feature can make some discs unplayable.

Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

I'll try again but I doubt that will make a difference as I have never had a problem before with any movie.

Nope Web I tried it without jumping to title menu and still no resolution.

If look at this movie you'll find that there are two angles for the movie Title. Angle 1 is believe is English and Angle 2 is not. This is apparent when you see things like reports that are being read at the very beginning of the movie. In Angle 2 the written language is not English.

I don't have this movie so I can't experiment but I do know for a fact that the two angles exist and that Angle 2 is not English.

i used clone dvd to blank out what i want i unchecked only angle 2 saving round 5 percent compression i read full disc then opened in dvd shrink and compress there works fine

So you chose "Clone dvd" from the main menu in Clonedvd 2.9.1.6, and you didn't uncheck anything. You didn't use Vobblanker. You have disabled "Remove Annoying Adverts and trailers". And when you select the "video_ts" folder as the source, the movie is looping in Windvd?

So you chose "Clone dvd" from the main menu in Clonedvd 2.9.1.6, and you didn't uncheck anything. You didn't use Vobblanker. You have disabled "Remove Annoying Adverts and trailers". And when you select the "video_ts" folder as the source, the movie is looping in Windvd?

I think I may have figured this movie out.I ran the files through Vobblankers DELECT Angles program and the movie seems to be working without a hitch now.Hopefully I don't jinx myself.

I think I may have figured this movie out.I ran the files through Vobblankers DELECT Angles program and the movie seems to be working without a hitch now.Hopefully I don't jinx myself.

Yeah, I'm getting reports from someone else that they had no issues with Clonedvd and Anydvd on this title for a full disc backup. So I can only conclude that the use of the third party programs that you're introducing are causing issues.

I finally got a perfect backup.Used Clonedvd and unticked angle 2. Then I ran files through Vobblankers Delete Angles program and then ran shrink and perfect backup.Thanks to everyone who helped out.

Back