Liongate menus.

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by von edmeister 2.0, Jul 31, 2019.

1. von edmeister 2.0

von edmeister 2.0 Active Member

I often have problems with these menus when doing partial backups. The menu is displayed and special features work ok but selecting "play movie" always returns to the menu. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

This is a protection problem, you have to post an AnyDVD log file. (Lionsgate usually have Screen Pass protection)

3. von edmeister 2.0

Here is the file.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  4. Pete

Thanks - can you please try AnyDVD beta 8.3.7.4?

5. Pete

...also moved this to the AnyDVD section.

6. von edmeister 2.0

Sorry Pete, beta 8.3.7.4 was same problem of connection to main movie in menu was broken. I tried full copy backup and menu worked properly.

Attached Files:

7. Pete

I'm confused. So did it work or didn't it work?

8. von edmeister 2.0

The menu functions properly in complete copy mode but in partial copy mode if any clip is omitted then the link to the main menu is broken and always returns to the menu after about 15 seconds of black screen. Also the chapter selection in menu does the same but the special features play normally using menu. This is the same with both Anydvd betas. Lionsgate menus do not show the short empty black clips required in other menus. I am trying to backup just the movie and special features and omit all the other junk (trailers, intro clips) and often have this problem with Lion's menus.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019