• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Linux Version

Still, I can't make any promises regarding the timeline.

A CLI version and the ability to script download would be fantastic.

CLI is on the feature request list

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Just thought I would voice my opinion that a linux version of AnyStream would be amazing. Bought a license with the hope one day it may happen.

Although it was mentioned the feature is planned, I did not see it in the status thread, even if there is not a specific timeline.

This is a me too, obviously without the #.
A Linux version would be great and Anystream built using QT rather than .NET ought to actually make it doable. Unless of course there's lot of tricky Windows stuff going on under the bonnet.

Actually, I would also be in favor of a Linux version, I have been experimenting with Linux Mint and if I could use a majority of my programs on it, I might switch over.

Yes Linux is nice. I don't have the nerves to babysit Windows all the time. :rolleyes:

sign me up for linux (deb) and cli versions please !
just adding to the chorus...

Its not happening any time soon, but some people have had success with Wine. This is not supported so if you try it, there will no support for it.

It's working really well for for me using Crossover (for Mac). Let me know fi you want info about settings to make it work.
Thats good information, but Linux for Anystream that is supported might be down the road, but not in the immediate future.

Back