• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lincoln (BD) : Brasil : Doesn't Work Yet

Rosouza

o blue ray aqui no brasil não esta funcionando vou colocar o log.....obrigado....
{ the blue ray here in Brazil is not working. I'll post the log .... thanks .....}

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.2.0.2_Info.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
o blue ray aqui no brasil não esta funcionando vou colocar o log.....obrigado....
{ the blue ray here in Brazil is not working. I'll post the log .... thanks .....}

That's not a log file for the disc, that's just a generic system log file.

Please right click on the fox in the tray and then choose "create log file" with the disc inserted.

Thanks. I´m attaching another Lincoln log file to this message.

Attachments

• sit_track.rar
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks. I´m attaching another Lincoln log file to this message.

No, sorry, that's not it either.
An AnyDVD log file has the ending .zip and you have to post it as is, no modification and no repackaging.

The version of AnyDVD is not so relevant - I need the log file, then I can fix the disc.

Como gerar o log?

Ao clicar em "criar regsitro", o arquivo gerado é muito grande.

Como criar um log (registro)

1-Insira o disco no drive.
2-Espere o AnyDVD fazer a leitura completa.
3-Click no ícone do AnyDVD perto do relógio do Windows com o botão direito do mouse e vá em "CRIAR REGISTRO".
4-Após isso o AnyDVD irá criar o log e mostrar em que pasta ele se encontra.

Eu procedi assim, mas o arquivo criado tem 4.000 k.

A propósito, alguém conseguiu gerar desincriptar, para fins de cópia de segurança, os BD "Lincoln" e "Duro de Matar 5"?

Eu procedi assim, mas o arquivo criado tem 4.000 k.

A propósito, alguém conseguiu gerar desincriptar, para fins de cópia de segurança, os BD "Lincoln" e "Duro de Matar 5"?

Please just post that file. 4MB is the correct, typical size.

"Por favor, só poste o arquivo de registro. O tamanho correto do arquivo é por volta de 4MB."

Last edited by a moderator:
Seguem-se logs.

Code:
[COLOR=Red]Warning: online decryption database is disabled![/COLOR]
Failed to remove BD+, Error 669!

Those discs are long supported by AnyDVD.
You need to enable the online protection database for them to work.

How can i do this ?

When the online database is deactivated, normally AnyDVD should pop up a message and tell you that it needs to go online for this disk (only disks with BD+), you click ok and all should be fine.
Didn't you get that message?

Pop up 1 (in portuguese): "Nenhum dado para o disco "A Good Day to Die Hard" está disponível no banco de dados de decriptação online! Por favor tente mais tarde!"

Pop up 2 (in portuguese): "ERRO ao processar disco Blu-Ray! Por favor verifique a janela de posição do ANYDVD para detalhes"

Pop up 1 (in english): No data in online decryption database!

Pop 2 (in english) : ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

I can't tip those discs (BD+ R)

Video Blu-ray label: A Good Day to Die Hard
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 35
Warning, OPD error: unknown error sending request!
ERROR: online decryption database required!
ERRO ao processar disco Blu-Ray!

Ok, we analyzed the problem, and it seems AnyDVD is giving you incorrect error messages.
This one:

Code:
Warning, OPD error: unknown error sending request!

though, is correct.
AnyDVD is having trouble connecting the the online database.
Possibly a firewall preventing access.

Other than that, all requirements are met for this to work, your discs are fully supported.

Back