• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Limits..

headhunter81

I've read the forum and haven't really found an answer to my question...The trial from what I gather gives you 10 downloads up front then about 1 download per day during the trial period..Correct? However in my case, I haven't been able to get the 10 up front. I get one download and go to get my second it says the trial limit has been reached to check back in x amount of hours...Which is giving me roughly one download a day...Was just trying to make sense of the 10 downloads with a max of 31 during the trial period..Thanks for the info...

You get an initial 10, then 1 a day for 21d. Sounds like you already used up your initial 10 and are now limited to 1 a day for the next 21d. @Pete or @Ivan any chance you could verify the initial 10 weren't "used"?

Back