• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Limited Audio option on AP Movie

Renside

I think I might be screwed but wanted to check in case it was fixable or if this is a case where AP actually limited audio offerings.

Renting Mortal Engines... when I go to download
The only Audio option available in English is "64 kbps AAC-SBR stereo"

That's not typical of AP rentals, so I thought I'd check.

A log of me pulling up the options is attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
Apperently AS can really only see this option.
Code:
00:00:23.372 - [Debug] [download config prime] Audio keys:
00:00:23.372 - [Debug] [download config prime]    en-US
00:00:23.372 - [Debug] [download config prime]    en-NZ
00:00:23.373 - [Debug] [download config prime] Adding item '64 kbps  AAC-SBR  stereo' for ''English (United States)' : en-US : stereo : audio_eng_1=64000 : 64000 : mp4a.40.5'

Unfortunalely you have to purchase this title, so I cannot test it myself. Same goes for it on Amz germany.

I think I might be screwed but wanted to check in case it was fixable or if this is a case where AP actually limited audio offerings.

Renting Mortal Engines... when I go to download
The only Audio option available in English is "64 kbps AAC-SBR stereo"

That's not typical of AP rentals, so I thought I'd check.

A log of me pulling up the options is attached.
Its the only audio in our scan of that title.

Thanks.. (y)
Based on the log, I suspected this conclusion. Thanks for the confirmation.

UPDATE.. uhh so I went in and selected New Zealand (English) and found all the audio options that a movie of this age should have. It seems the English Default was where the limited selection was.. go figure. I did see in the log that NZ was available but hadn't selected it until now. This is resolved :dance:

UPDATE.. uhh so I went in and selected New Zealand (English) and found all the audio options that a movie of this age should have. It seems the English Default was where the limited selection was.. go figure. I did see in the log that NZ was available but hadn't selected it until now. This is resolved :dance:
That's awesome, good news, I am going to pass this on to the devs, we do not have access to NZ so you found out something for us. Thanks again.(y)

Back