• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Limitations of Redfox AnyDVD HD trial version

Birkis

As thread title indicates... What are the limitations of Redfox AnyDVD HD trial version?

Is the only limitation the 21 days?

I have tested the software by ripping a few of my movies, and would like to know if I need to re-rip after I have bought a licence.

Sorry if this question has been asked before. I tried to search, but could only find a discussion from 2015 for the Slysoft version.

Thank you.

You will not have to re-rip. The only limitation is the 21 days, other than that the software is fully functional. The trial has even been improved compared to the slysoft version. Slysoft trials were not able to access the OPD (online protection database), that limitation is no longer present in the RedFox trial.

Former lifetime members have to repurchase a new license now with version 8x? I thought it was said we got a free upgrade (mine had been free and fully registered until now), but after upgrading to 8 it says it's a trial version again.

Former lifetime members have to repurchase a new license now with version 8x? I thought it was said we got a free upgrade (mine had been free and fully registered until now), but after upgrading to 8 it says it's a trial version again.
It says on the RedFox site that if you purchased a license on or after December 1, 2015, you can either get a year free or 50% off AnyDVD HD, as explained in this post.

Anyone else, can get 20% off of any RedFox purchases until July 24th.

Also, a simple Google search will show that RedFox is the result of the CEO taking off with the $$$ of all the Slysoft sales, leaving the ex-Slysoft people with just the servers, code, and leftovers.

You can't buy new discs to fix without $$$, and you certainly can't pay your bills and eat without $$$, so all the ex-Slysoft people got from the ex-CEO of Slysoft was the equipment and the code to update all the Slysoft software.

Anyway, please consider purchasing a license to keep them afloat, whatever you can afford.

:)

Back