• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Limit per service

Edson

I agree to have a limit and in terms of the number of downloads but when downloading episodes i drain it very fast, since normally we could download a large quantity on weekends and not on weekdays.

I read that the number of downloads is to avoid a blocking of the account by the provider. it would be possible that the download quota was per provider and not global?

like 280 nf and 280 amzn ?

I struggle to understand people complaining about the restricted download limit.

My question is where the hell do you find the time to watch all this stuff ? Or am I missing something ?

I actually say it is to take advantage of the weekends to download and also taking into account that to download something in the original language and my language I have to download 2 times so I spend two credits per episode

For example this tv-shows are 12 minutes per episode:

Code:
[URL]https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0G0ZLSN64TX6KO6V23O1GMR7SB[/URL]

4 seasons 52 episodes per season = 208

what I'm saying is that it would be good to be able to download as much as possible on weekends, between the 2 providers that currently offer

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't it be better for you to download two (or more) languages for the same episode at the same time, instead of downloading the same episode multiple times? Just like you can with subtitles.

Personally, the 280 downloads limit is plenty for me. Even half of that (assuming I want double languages for everything) would be much more content than I could ever consume.

Back