• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lightyear

gDavid

I got the Lightyear DVD by Disney Pixar it changes my DVD drives from DVD Player/Writer to a CDROM. Can't watch the movie or do anything.

I assume you mean the way how it is displayed in Windows Explorer? This is just the disc type.
What media player do you use to watch DVDs? If you use VLC, just open it and press Ctrl+D. There you should see the disc.

Or do you mean something AnyDVD does? Please give us more details, a screenshot of the thing you mean would be the best thing.

Logfile... Lightyear does not finish initializing in AnyDVD.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.0_Info_H_LIGHTYEAR.ziplog
    185.7 KB · Views: 8
Looks like it might be working now after the 4th try.

Logfile... Lightyear does not finish initializing in AnyDVD.

Is this an USB drive?
Try to uninstall MakeMKV and power cycle(!) PC/drive.

Code:
Errors:

-----------------------------

104.31s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:0 // **** MEDIUM NOT PRESENT

104.42s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:2 // **** MEDIUM NOT PRESENT - TRAY OPEN

104.56s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:2 // **** MEDIUM NOT PRESENT - TRAY OPEN

104.69s: read sectors failed, sense 2:3a:2 // **** MEDIUM NOT PRESENT - TRAY OPEN

...19 more...

104.39s: Medium removed!

104.52s: Medium removed!

104.66s: Medium removed!

104.77s: Medium removed!

What issue? you're not the OP and they havent responded back in 2 weeks. If you have a similar problem you need to create your own post and provided the needed logfiles.

Back