Lifting the audio file

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by whatever, Jul 10, 2007.

1. whatever

whatever New Member

Does anyone know how to lift the audio files from a DVD. I have a language learning dvd that I would like to rip the audio to play in my cd player. I have DVD Shrink 3.2, any dvd 6.1.6.5, and clode dvd2 2.9.0.2, and lastly nero 7 ultra addition.
    Thanks

2. Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike Well-Known Member

Just Google for " DVD Audio Ripper " and you will find a lot of programs that will do it

3. garyleegm007

garyleegm007 Member

audio?

without reading past your post, to see whom posted what,..

just my personal business here...

I use AoA products. so far-to-date,..I have experienced 100% of all my dvd audio that I looked for.
    I.E.=ergo

john wayne-rio bravo dvd...I extracted the audio from the musical part of the movie with dean martin, ricky nelson, walter brennan.........

it's "my" 3rd party use.
    what someone else uses,..I do not know.
    oh, and I believe the audio extracter IS free to download...it's the other stuff they have that they expect you to pay for later.

4. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

Hello Whatever,

The only thing that comes to mind is Tunebite. It claims to record all things audio, including audio books. You may want to review the features in more detail.

Link here: TUNEBITE

I can attest to its primary purpose regarding music, but for your interest, I am not sure, but this may be what you are looking for, and then some.