• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifting the audio file

whatever

Does anyone know how to lift the audio files from a DVD. I have a language learning dvd that I would like to rip the audio to play in my cd player. I have DVD Shrink 3.2, any dvd 6.1.6.5, and clode dvd2 2.9.0.2, and lastly nero 7 ultra addition.
Thanks

Just Google for " DVD Audio Ripper " and you will find a lot of programs that will do it

audio?

without reading past your post, to see whom posted what,..

just my personal business here...

I use AoA products. so far-to-date,..I have experienced 100% of all my dvd audio that I looked for.
I.E.=ergo

john wayne-rio bravo dvd...I extracted the audio from the musical part of the movie with dean martin, ricky nelson, walter brennan.........

it's "my" 3rd party use.
what someone else uses,..I do not know.
oh, and I believe the audio extracter IS free to download...it's the other stuff they have that they expect you to pay for later.

Does anyone know how to lift the audio files from a DVD. I have a language learning dvd that I would like to rip the audio to play in my cd player. I have DVD Shrink 3.2, any dvd 6.1.6.5, and clode dvd2 2.9.0.2, and lastly nero 7 ultra addition.
Thanks

Hello Whatever,

The only thing that comes to mind is Tunebite. It claims to record all things audio, including audio books. You may want to review the features in more detail.

Link here: TUNEBITE

I can attest to its primary purpose regarding music, but for your interest, I am not sure, but this may be what you are looking for, and then some.

Back