Lifetime License Purchase

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Jester, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Jester

Jester New Member

Hi

I have a Slysoft AnyDVD HD Lifetime Licence and had thought the software dead and burid until RedFox came up in search for software today.
    Elsewhere in the Forums I read that I may be able to claim a 50% discount on a RedFox Lifetime?
    Is this the case and if so, how do I go about claiming the discount?

Many thanks in advance

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

You must not have seen that date on those posts. you're about 2 years too late for that one. The 50% off was a limited time offer when redfox first started, now there's only the regular 20% off ones.

3. Jester

Jester New Member

Ah OK, wishful thinking I guess :)
    Do you know how I go about claiming the 20%?

4. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

They pop up from time to time, usually around major holidays. Just need to wait for one.

5. If I were you I would contact them from the store site and ask about a discount. RedFox is very good at working with loyal customers. Especially the ones with previous Slysoft license. Holiday season gets so busy for many people it's hard to remember to take the time to check the site and see if there is a discount.

6. Allan W Miller

Allan W Miller New Member

I Just purchased a license key. Charge shows on my account but no email with keys. Cant find a number fore customer service, What do i do

7. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Check your spam folders, if not there, file a support ticket through the main website interface.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk