• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LIFETIME LICENSE FROM 2007/08 - HOW DO I USE?

lmc

Have my registration links that include the keys - used to just click on them and it would download the software and upload the key into each item of software I owned - no longer works that way. I have my purchase receipt, too. Please help me - been seriously injured, just getting back online and into the groove of things and want my software to work. Paid a LOT of the entire SUITE and the LIFETIME RENEWALS for it - would like to have it work again as promised.

Info and help greatly appreciated - lmc

Have my registration links that include the keys - used to just click on them and it would download the software and upload the key into each item of software I owned - no longer works that way. I have my purchase receipt, too. Please help me - been seriously injured, just getting back online and into the groove of things and want my software to work. Paid a LOT of the entire SUITE and the LIFETIME RENEWALS for it - would like to have it work again as promised.

Info and help greatly appreciated - lmc
You have to buy a new license for AnyDVDHD, Slysoft went out of business and we rose from the ashes. Please use this link to purchase you brand new license, We hope to see you again soon. https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html The only license you have to buy is AnyDVDHD the rest of your programs are from Elby and they can still be updated and used.

You have to buy a new license for AnyDVDHD, Slysoft went out of business and we rose from the ashes. Please use this link to purchase you brand new license, We hope to see you again soon. https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html The only license you have to buy is AnyDVDHD the rest of your programs are from Elby and they can still be updated and used.

One quick question to your reply, RedFox1, could I simply update to the highest 7Vs. of AnyDVD until post holiday budgets bounce back and I'm able to purchase it? Will my other Elby software work with Version 7._ _ _... AnyDVD at this time and for the near future?

Thank you,
lmc

One quick question to your reply, RedFox1, could I simply update to the highest 7Vs. of AnyDVD until post holiday budgets bounce back and I'm able to purchase it? Will my other Elby software work with Version 7._ _ _... AnyDVD at this time and for the near future?

Thank you,
lmc
Since you asked so nicely. Here it is but I expect to see you soon with version 8 and supporting our project https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD7695.exe Yes, all your other Elby products will work with 7695, now and forever.

Back