• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime licence for AnyDVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your pricing does not sound reasonable. As a lifetime purchaser, I understand Im not getting the new program for free. However the "discount" offered to me is the same as joe blow buying for the first time. That is unreasonable. Ive read your comments, and From the tone of your remarks(quite rude in some cases I might add) you have no plans to change your minds. Thats fine. Your comment that if the Redfox ppl hadnt steeped in we would have nothing is ridiculous. AS I have nothing now. I see no point in paying your company. Whats to stop you from claiming the same thing in a few years and then another "NEW" company comes in and starts all over. Its a nice racket if you can get it. I will just spend my money with someone else. Good luck. And to all of you spending your money, beware.

I am sorry you feel that way. Maybe you will change your mind and become part of this wonderful project. Good luck to you also. Its a shame that you have not kept up with all the issue that Slysoft had with AACS-LA. Why dont you do some research and come back and become part of the project?

I repurchased my two LTL and am grateful that RedFox exists. I do understand the concerns that some express about what may happen in the future and I'd suggest if that is your worry then buying a 1 or 2 year licence would make sense.

You speak from complete ignorance. I have followed the whole debacle. That doesnt mean that I trust you or the company you represent. The attitude displayed here most certainly puts me off with RedFox. I have no intentions of coming back to this project. And before anyone tries me, I understand business. My lifetime ended with the lifetime of the "other" company. Im not asking for anything free. If I really want it free I will just download the inevitable cracks or keymakers that will be out soon enough. I liked and respected Slysoft and how they did business. It was a great product and I was happy to pay for it. But here the tone and attitude is that I should be grateful to you. That is incorrect and not how business works. At least not good businesses. Anyway best of luck to the people using your software.

You speak from complete ignorance. I have followed the whole debacle. That doesnt mean that I trust you or the company you represent. The attitude displayed here most certainly puts me off with RedFox. I have no intentions of coming back to this project. And before anyone tries me, I understand business. My lifetime ended with the lifetime of the "other" company. Im not asking for anything free. If I really want it free I will just download the inevitable cracks or keymakers that will be out soon enough. I liked and respected Slysoft and how they did business. It was a great product and I was happy to pay for it. But here the tone and attitude is that I should be grateful to you. That is incorrect and not how business works. At least not good businesses. Anyway best of luck to the people using your software.
I know you feel bad now, but you will come back because deep down in your heart you know we are the best at what the Developers do here. And what happened could not be foreseen, its a shame, but it happened now you have to either buy a new license or use the old V7.6.9.5 that RedFox provided for the people that didnt want to upgrade, You wont get updates but you can keep it for lifetime. Good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a purchase of V8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back