• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime key doesn't work and Slysoft won't provide one that does

Mark Hutchings

I have contacted Slysoft over SIX times, from the 123copydvd program, to complain that the lifetime key they sent me won't activate the program. Each time I contact them WITH the lifetime key attached, they ask for the key. When I send it to them in response to their request, the NEXT email I get is that they have "closed" my case because I did not respond...When I DID.
I used their program for years and thought that my continued use of their program would count in getting a lifetime key that actually WORKS. If they don't provide me with a working lifetime key, I will be looking for another program. Their "support" is a JOKE.

Welcome to the forums Mark.

I took a look at the ticket you opened and I think your are just mixing up something. I found this hint in one of your emails:
I just got 123CopyDVD to work with the lifetime key and tried to copy a bluray and it says I need an addon

The "magic" addon, 123CopyDVD is referring to, is AnyDVD. (please note: we are NOT 123CopyDVD, we are RedFox/AnyDVD).

I checked our database, and indeed, you purchased an AnyDVD license end of January.

I guess your mistake is you never installed AnyDVD - no wonder why AnyDVD license registration fails. So here again the steps you need to follow:
  • Make sure you are logged in with administrator rights. (Normally default if you are the only user on the system.)
  • Download and install AnyDVD: https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe
  • Save the license file "AnyDVDHD_Key_XXX-XXX.AnyDVDHD" you've got attached to the email from RedFox support to your Desktop.
  • Double-click the license key file. A confirmation dialog will pop up and tell you if the registration was successful.
  • Reboot, and you are done.
After reboot you should see a RedFox icon in your lower right corner in tray bar. If you see this icon, AnyDVD is fully operational and ready to do the magic with whatever program, even 123CopyDVD.

AnyDVD manual can be found at http://docs.redfox.bz/manual/anydvd

Last edited:
Back