• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime Anydvd and Redfox Licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that >98% of the code in the RedFox version is the same as it was in the Slysoft version. And the all of the programmers in Slysoft has moved to work for RedFox.

SO IT IS THE SAME PRODUCT !!!
YOR ARE THE SAME COMPANY !!!

RedFox are really pushing the limits of what can be considered a fair business model. They are misusing the legal issues they had to punish loyal customers to buy the products twice. That is unethical behaviour.

I’m really disappointed over the way RedFox have choosen to handle this issue. There should have been a licences transfer for those of us who purchased a lifetime licences, with a symbolic transfer fee of <10$

I hope they reconsider.

I believe there is little understanding of what it takes to counter encryption schemes, and what it takes to run a business.

And I hope they do not reconsider, the funds I and other loyal customers provided with help RedFox continue developing their best-in-class software.

Understand that the old company died and this is a new one, but also know that a number of the organizers/owners have moved across.

No Giancarlo Bettini was the organizer/owner of Slysoft. He's gone along with Slysoft.
This new venture is made up of former Slysoft employees who struck out on their own.
Totally different entity.
-W

Enough, it's not the same company. You're not reading the available info about the transition. They didn't do a cheap shot. There have been warnings on the forum, website, other websites and interim versions to that effect. It's not redfox's fault you didn't read any of it. There will be no symbolic fees, people would just complain about those too.

Slysoft got shut down, redfox took over. If they hadn't, you wouldn't have anydvd AT ALL now. Everything that can be said, has been said.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back