• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Life of Pi Menu Broken

worknstiff

I keep having this problem with the last couple of disks I ripped. (Skyfall & Life of Pi) When the original disks are played using TMT5, you have to hit Ctrl+T to get it to load the menu. I mistakenly thought this was just for the software players and that if the files were burned and played on my Oppo93 that they would play correctly. I wonder if there is anyway to fix these stubborn disks or just give up and do a movie only without menu's. I wonder if anyone else has this problem or just unlucky me, any suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Skyfall is known to have issues with TMT5 (with or without AnyDVD HD); it works correctly with TMT6. I haven't seen reports on Life of Pi, but it's also a recent Fox release so it's likely to have the same issues as Skyfall. Given that, the problem is almost certainly with your Oppo; it probably needs a firmware update. (Does it play your original discs of Skyfall and/or Life of Pi?)

As far as movie-only copies, please check the High Definition Software and Third-Party Software forums for other software (BD Rebuilder, ClownBD, etc.) that can make movie-only copies from discs decrypted by AnyDVD HD.

Last edited:
Instead of CTRL-T, you can try SKIP or NEXT CHAPTER on the remote, that worked for me. It should get you to the menu.

my version of skyfall works just fine on tmt 5.3.1.146 with or without anydvd. So does the image made by anydvd.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Good for you:). Which version of Skyfall?

This isn't an AnyDVD HD issue. It is a player issue with some of the bluray editions (as yours seems to be working fine).

The original UK bluray of Skyfall doesn't work with TMT 5 either version (unless you use CTRL-T or NEXT/SKIP), so it's not a Cinavia issue either as TMT build 146 doesn't care about Cinavia. It only works with TMT 6, until the new protection filters down to TMT 5 (which has a lower priority re updates now that TMT 6 is released).

It is possible that the Oppo needs a firmware update, and that the OP doesn't wish to update it so as not to lose unofficial ISO support. This is why I suggested the NEXT/SKIP trick, as obviously CTRL-T won't help with the Oppo 93 player.

Last edited:
Back