• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License

Nucflashevent

Please pardon if this has been asked before (I did a search and didn't see anything) but how many installations is the purchased license good for?

I ask because I currently am using Anystream on my Windows 11 machine at home, but was thinking about installing it on my laptop as well so I could download from my office but wasn't sure if the license allowed to more than one install (or even if it didn't physically stop a second install, it wasn't really appropriate, etc.)

Yes, you can do so. But you can only have one instance running at the same time. So if you want to use it on your laptop, you have to close it on your computer.

I use both AnyDVD and AnyStream on my computer and my laptop, even reinstalled Windows multiple times now (including, but not only to upgrade to another version, example 7-10 and now 10-11).
Both licenses survived all of that.

Last edited:
Wrong section, that said in general a license is good for 1 machine, but using it on a secondary device as in your case isn't prohibited as long as only 1 of them has anystream active and running at a time. If you respect the bold part, and you don't go around registering the application on a a lot more than 2 devices, there's very little risk of getting the license blacklisted. That said, obviously purchasing a license per machine is the better move here and Redfox certainly will appreciate the funds.

Back