• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question License Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsiz

If I remember correct, this is a lifetime AnyDVD HD license from years ago, but when I try to open it, it says not valid.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118_061326.png
    Screenshot_20230118_061326.png
    126.4 KB · Views: 19
If I remember correct, this is a lifetime AnyDVD HD license from years ago, but when I try to open it, it says not valid.

If you bought it before 2017 it will not work. Slysoft went out of business. Redfox is a new project. You need to buy a new license. What it says is correct, your license is not valid. Slysoft was put out of business and the Redfox developers started a new project. Please support our project and buy a new license. V 7.6.9.5 is the last Slysoft license that was issued. It will not work with the current movies. It will not connect to our database. You can read the initial thread below when this was announced.
SlySoft Closed :-( | RedFox Forum

Purchase | RedFox - Buy AnyStream, AnyDVD, CloneBD, CloneDVD, CloneCD

Last edited:
If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me via PM. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back