License No Longer Working

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Herman Munster, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Herman Munster

Herman Munster New Member

I purchased the AnyDVD/CloneDVD budle back in March of this year. Previous to nowI was not having any problems. After the last update, I found that the license no longer worked. I was presented with a message that I had so many days left in my trial period. Can you help me get around this?

My original order number was xxxxxxxxx. The serial number for AnyDVD is xxxxxxxx. The serial number for CloneDVD is xxxxxxxxx. It is registered to the name of Herman Munster.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
  2. paul2642

paul2642 Well-Known Member

Your license keys could be blacklisted contact slysoft support they will help you in the meantime please take your serial numbers out of your post people could use them :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
  3. Coaster

Coaster Well-Known Member

@ Herman Munster,

Welcome to the Forum.

This is an open Forum and AnyOne can view the information that you post. Strongly suggest editing your initial posting and remove the unnecessary Serial Numbers. Posting this type of information in an open Forum is a sure way to have your Registration Key “BlackListed”.

Suggest reviewing the Purchase and license Forum sticky titled “Trial Period has ended” (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=196).

Regards,
    Coaster

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007