license keys

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by dewitt blue, Jul 3, 2019.

1. dewitt blue

dewitt blue New Member

on June 22 I download anydvd/dvdclone, and went through the order form for keys to both produce..howerver I didn't received a receipt and so far have not received the keys to these produces. I have sent 2 e-mail to red fox and have not received any response. I checked with my credit card co. and they did approve the charges.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Check your (web)mail spam folder, if the purchase attempt was successful, keys are sent instantly. There is the rarz occasion of an email carrier/isp silently dropping the mail entirely, but that's very rare.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

And CloneDVD is an Elaborate Bytes product and the key for that would have come from them (unless you meant CloneDVDmobile). It helps to be a little specific.

4. Jill

Jill Support Team Staff Member

Please do check your spam folder. You purchased AnyDVD HD and CloneCD on June 22nd. The license keys were sent to your email address instantly, and we sent them again in reply to your request on July 1st. If you cannot find any of these emails in your spam folder please contact us again and provide a different email address with a different provider, for example gmail.

5. dewitt blue

dewitt blue New Member

6. dewitt blue

dewitt blue New Member

Sorry guys I didn't think to check span folder, keys and receipt were in span folder......problem resolve....sorry thanks