• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License Key

onelove892

I was a member since 2007 and I have been out of the country since june, when it says my trail ended. I wont to buy another membership but how do I know I will not have to purchase another lifetime membership in a couple of months or years.

Real simply put, you don't and you never did know. There's an inherit danger of being shut down due to the very nature of AnyDVD or the sector it operates in. ANY tool, whether it's AnyDVD or some other tool (even the blue monkey wasn't safe, it lost it's .com domain to the US). Obviously redfox has measures in place to keep that away as long as possible.

Real simply put, you don't and you never did know. There's an inherit danger of being shut down due to the very nature of AnyDVD or the sector it operates in. ANY tool, whether it's AnyDVD or some other tool (even the blue monkey wasn't safe, it lost it's .com domain to the US). Obviously redfox has measures in place to keep that away as long as possible.
So is there anytype of discounts for a member since 2007

Ther was a general 20% off that lasted for 2 months may - july 24th. for logistical & staff support reasons longstanding member discounts were opened up to the general public (it was simply impossible to contact every individual user seperately, verify mail and send a discount code). Only members that bought a license shortly before the shutdown got a higher discount.

Currently there's only the 10% discount active if you pay by bitcoin, there may be another one when they fix the mastercard processor issues.

Back