• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved License has been deactivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgejones

I am getting a pop up, when I open the program, That says "Your license has been deactivated (reason wrong product)". Is this due to something on the server side or is there something I need to update or change? The program was working flawlessly yesterday. Thanks in advance for any help.

Yes, we had a server error this morning, get out your license file and while the program is closed, double-click the license file and you will be good to go.:)

I did as you suggested and it is still giving me the same pop up when I open any stream. I also tried restarting my computer and clicking on the license file and I got the same result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back