• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Licence

MichaelDiggs

I have a LIFETIME AnyDVD HD license from a few years ago. How would I active that or make it work. I actually have two of them and two CloneDVD keys. I have the license files stored on my drive. Any help on getting them working?

Thanks

Mike

Mike:
Your license key may not work on new Redfox AnyDVD,if you do not get new license by RedFox
Old Slysoft license only can work on version 7.6.9.5

Slysoft still in business? I never had issues with their AnyHD HD and RedFox seems to be a little expensive for me now.

Wrong section, as the forum section name suggests the DVD ISSUES sectino is for DVD issues only. License related questions such as yours have their own section. Moved.

Former slysoft licenses only work up to version 7695 and you activate those versions the same way you've always done. Install the software, then double click the license file. CloneDVD keys were never affected by the slysoft shutdown, as CloneDVD doesn't decrypt anything and it's an elby product not a slysoft one. If you wish to use anydvd v8 or higher, you will need a redfox license key.

As to the pricing, the prices are cheaper than those slysoft had after they changed from USD to EUR back in 2009.

Also it appears that members are fixated with life time license. If you find the lifetime license too expensive then it seems to me logical that you should purchase a renewable license from RedFox which should allow you to manage your budget to subsequently purchase a lifetime allowance. No need to cut off your nose to spite your face.

Also it appears that members are fixated with life time license. If you find the lifetime license too expensive then it seems to me logical that you should purchase a renewable license from RedFox which should allow you to manage your budget to subsequently purchase a lifetime allowance. No need to cut off your nose to spite your face.
That's the problem user forget Lifetime was with Slysoft NOT with RedFox they never purchased RedFox license yet they can't seem to see the obvious.

I have a LIFETIME AnyDVD HD license from a few years ago. How would I active that or make it work. I actually have two of them and two CloneDVD keys. I have the license files stored on my drive. Any help on getting them working?

Thanks

Mike

Slysoft still in business? I never had issues with their AnyHD HD and RedFox seems to be a little expensive for me now.

Please see the following from the main page for RedFox Team site.

Important information for SlySoft license owners!
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

If more information about this. Please feel free to PM @RedFox 1 .
You can also go to the FAQS page here.
https://www.redfox.bz/faq.html
I will also tell you that it is not mandatory to purchase a lifetime license. They have yearly license's that can also be renewed for to a lifetime license at a later time if preferred.

We have a 20% discount for you now until Jan2d, jump on it, it will be gone soon. If you buy with Bitcoin, we can give another 10% off, that 30%, its never going to get better.

Thanks for the suggestions, but the last time I needed to physically needed to rip/burn a DVD was probably 2 years ago. I have a couple Dune 4K players that play just about everything, even full ISO menu's. Maybe drop the price for a poor American kid here and I'll go for it!
:)

Thanks for the suggestions, but the last time I needed to physically needed to rip/burn a DVD was probably 2 years ago. I have a couple Dune 4K players that play just about everything, even full ISO menu's. Maybe drop the price for a poor American kid here and I'll go for it!
:)
If you buy with Bitcoin, 30% is the max, join the club now, and is being an American kid a plus or a minus LOL ( just joking)

I paid $3000 few weeks ago for my home theatre system. Just paste the bitcoin address on their payment page. Done. 30 seconds. I went to buy AnyDVD HD guys and literally do not want to read an entire post that has steps and to figure it out. There's lots of services out there that would connect with you to eliminate all the steps you need to take. Unless you are unable to get verified for some reasons that are none of our business. Is there an easier way? Usually I hit checkout, invoice comes up and I have 1-2 minutes to pay that invoice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simple reason...people hate subscription pricing. At $109 for a LTL or $50+ per year, I'm not surprised people are obsessed with LTL's. RedFox massively overlooked the pricing.

That's the problem user forget Lifetime was with Slysoft NOT with RedFox they never purchased RedFox license yet they can't seem to see the obvious.

It's not obvious it's dumb. If they didn't want people to think their LTL would still work they shouldn't have kept;

• The Name
  • The Logo
  • The Version Number
  • The Forums

Yet more making up pricing. $50 a year assumes only 2 years of redfox. unless you can predict the future, you have no idea how long redfox will last. If it lasts as long slysoft did, it'll be less thant $10 a year. You try living of $10 for a whole year. As to the "shouldn't keep ..."

Name: AnyDVD is a recognised brand name and it would have been a bad move to drop it. Besides, redfox has every legal right to use it.
Logo: they didn't
Version: Nobody does, every change brings a new version
Forums: And loose the valuable content in thousands of topics and posts, on top of losing thousands of users? Right, just as bad a move as point 1.

Please, stop making up things and baseless assumptions. I will not repeat myself again.

Yet more making up pricing. $50 a year assumes only 2 years of redfox. unless you can predict the future, you have no idea how long redfox will last. If it lasts as long slysoft did, it'll be less thant $10 a year. You try living of $10 for a whole year. As to the "shouldn't keep ..."

Name: AnyDVD is a recognised brand name and it would have been a bad move to drop it. Besides, redfox has every legal right to use it.
Logo: they didn't
Version: Nobody does, every change brings a new version
Forums: And loose the valuable content in thousands of topics and posts, on top of losing thousands of users? Right, just as bad a move as point 1.

Please, stop making up things and baseless assumptions. I will not repeat myself again.

Actually I didn't make up any pricing, I just couldn't be bothered to go back to the pricing page and double check if it was $52 or $59 or whatever so I said $50+. As usual however, you completely missed the point. (n)

You're wrong on your other points too but I won't labour them, I'm not that bored.

Just as we who purchased the New RedFox are with you, and many including myself not only repurchased AnyDVD which is now HD, no DVD only, also repurchased CloneDVD Mobile, and CloneCD again though not required, to future proof those items under RedFox and keep the project going. You are free to use the old OS, I'll use the new.

Simple reason...people hate subscription pricing. At $109 for a LTL or $50+ per year, I'm not surprised people are obsessed with LTL's. RedFox massively overlooked the pricing.

I just think the lifetime is too much. If it was lower I would buy it.

Prices are cheaper than the ones slysoft had after their switch in 2009 to euro, by 10€ on average

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Yea, I'd expect technology better but cheaper in the future. Not more expensive. Just being frugal, that's all.

Back