1. RedFox is offering a Cyber-Monday discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until November 30, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

Licence what now?

Discussion in 'GameJackal' started by Sesmu, May 2, 2007.

1. Sesmu

Sesmu New Member

Heya, I purchased Game Jackal awhile ago and have been using it with no problem for some time. I totally missed the site going down, and everything. I come back to hear vague references of a $10 charge to become pro again. So I look on the site and I can't find anything, I certainly don't want to pay full price again is there some site or some kind of information that I have to resend or what. Help pls. :(

2. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

It hasn't been released here yet, and there is a $10.00 coupon for prior owners when it is ready here and on sale.

3. Sesmu

Sesmu New Member

Ah, so I just gotta wait awhile. I feel for you guys who were watching this issue over time, I hate waiting and can sympathize.. Mass Effects pushbacks are my bane. @_@

4. bjproc

bjproc Well-Known Member

your probably going to spend another $10 to get the slysoft key version when they release it ;)

5. Sesmu

Sesmu New Member

Well atleast I know its 10 bucks well speant right ;)

6. Greerere

Greerere Member

yeah but the question is when will be able to buy one as now its 2 months late

7. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

Peer stated that they are hoping by next week.

8. Greerere

Greerere Member

today is next week and still nothing

9. evlncrn8

evlncrn8 Well-Known Member

in eu, its still sunday.. so the week hasn't started yet... just be patient
    if the date slips, i would like to think we'd be informed of it.. and kept
    updated...