Licence Key - AnyDVD

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Paul Skelly, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Paul Skelly

Paul Skelly New Member

Does anyone struggle to hear back from RedFox as I have emailed and not heard back???

2. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

They will always reply. The question is, is the reply in your spam folder or their replies are being blocked by your provider. Maybe @Jill or @John may be able to help.
    And are you emailing or have you opened a support ticket?

3. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

@Paul Skelly
    It seems you found the correspondence with our support in your mail folder, right?
    Last msg from Jill to you was
    "Please uninstall version 8.4.3.0 completely, run a registry cleaner, then restart your computer. Then install version 7.6.9.5 which you downloaded, restart your computer and apply your old SlySoft license key file."

4. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Registry cleaner is not stricktly needed. So he can try without.

5. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

The problem was that the redirect to current version was applied also to SetupAnyDVD7695.exe, so downloading this file redirected to SetupAnyDVD8430.exe :banghead:

Redirect has been fixed now and old v7.6.9.5 is again directly available for download...

6. blank

blank Well-Known Member

Thanks Ivan! In case AnyDVD 7 is needed sometimes...

7. NeoQDio

NeoQDio Member

Hello Everyone. I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 from a 7. I bought a Lifetime Subscription for Any DVD and CloneDVD a few years ago and am having problems trying to register my Keys and installing the actual product on the 10. Can I still use the 7.6.9.5 version/Lifetime on the new comp, and how do I set that up? Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Well first thing you need to figure out is how old are your licenses.

If it's a 'few years' like in the past 3 it's probably a redfox license and you can use v8 and up. If it's older (slysoft license) the last version you can use is 7695.

How to get that working is no different than it ever was.

Install 7695, double click your license key, done. This applies to clonedvd as well (which for the record) was/is unaffected by the slysoft shutdown. That's an 'elaborate bytes' product. Slysoft was only a licensed reseller.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

9. blank

blank Well-Known Member

You can still use 7.6.9.x - but some (new) discs won't work.

10. NeoQDio

NeoQDio Member

It is a Slysoft 7695 version that I've downloaded and installed. I keep getting a message to register my Keys (which are Lifetime) but cannot locate anywhere to register them. The Keys are not shown in any of the screens that pop up when and after running/installing. I trying to find a box to manually enter them but can't find one.This version kept working after to click onSlySoft changed to RedFox and offered newer versions (but I stayed with 7695)

11. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

You do not manually enter them. You were sent the keys in an email. They are a file that must either be double-clicked or you can go to Start/Slysoft/AnyDVD/Register AnyDVD and browse to the location where the key files are located. For CloneDVD, substitute ElaborateBytes for Slysoft and CloneDVD for AnyDVD.