• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Licence for multiple machines/transfer from one pc to another

Sonof

Hi all,

Apologies if this has already been answered on the forum, but for AnyDVD, CloneBD, CloneDVD etc:

1) Does the licence allow multiple machines to use the software?
2) (If single only) can the software be transferred from one machine to another?

I'm concerned about my pc dying if I have a lifetime licence...

Thanks!

Licenses are USER bound, not machine bound. It can die 1000 times, it'll still be fine too use 1000 times more. As long as the redfox software (mainly AnyDVD) isn't actively running on more than 1 PC at a time (AnyDVD Fox tray icon), you'll be fine.

If you intend to run AnyDVD simultaneously on multiple pc's, is recommended (and technically required by the EULA) to get multiple licenses. And redfox can use the cash too.

As to CloneDVD2/Clonebd that's elaborate bytes software. You'll have to ask them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back