• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lg Gsa-55l

tmckin1211

I have a LG GSA-55L, lately it does not recognize CDs only DVDs. Everytime I put in a CD to burn some music it spits it back no matter what brand. Firmware Ver. 1.03. I also have to reboot the PC to get the Lightscribe program to recognize the LG is the Lightscribe burner. Any suggestions.

I do not know who actually makes LG drives but they all make bad ones.
I would uninstall the drive in Device Manager.....reboot....and let Windows reinstall the drivers.

I tried that already no luck. I been trying to find a BENQ 1655, but no luck. Any recommendations? I have a great collection of burners, 708 Plextor, 712 Plextor, 716 Plextor, (2) 760 Plextors, (3) 810SA Plextors, (2) LG GSA-H55L, Sony OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7170S, Samsung SH-S183L, Pioneer 112, Lite-On LH-20A1H186C, LG GSA-55N, Sony DRU-830, a Philips ?? and I just added a ASUS DRW-2014L1T to the collection today. Are any of these any good? I really want the BENQ 1655. Don't ask why I bought all the rest, I am not sure myself. It became a hobby, I think. :)

From what I have found on the net, that LG unit has more than it's share of problems and is prone to early failure.

Back