• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LG EnV Framerate

tebugg

Beta Tester
is there any way to set the framerate with clonedvd mobile? i own a LG enV, and i use the ipod setting, but with LG, it runs movies the smoothest if u set the framerate to 10 vs. 15. at 15 the movies will be choppy.

nvm i found it. i realized quality=23 was the framerate in the settings file and changed it to 10 for ipod video.

nvm i found it. i realized quality=23 was the framerate in the settings file and changed it to 10 for ipod video.
IIRC quality setting refers to the maximum bitrate you can achieve on the quality slider bar.

You can set the framerate (fps) directly in the devices.ini file (insert in your device profile):
Code:
Framerate=10
Substitute your own device's preferred framerate for the 10.

According to the specs for the LG enV VX9900 it should be capable of 15fps
V CAST Video - stream and download video clips (15 fps)

120 pages in the manual and that's all the info you get on fps.... :doh:

Back