• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LG combo player, included sw and subtitles

LordAlex

I installed the LG combo player I got for Christmas today along with the PowerDVD that came with it. I did not install the upgrade yet.

1. I cant determine the build number of the powerdvd from the "about" dropdown

2. When I right click in the movie I get no subtitle options and sometimes the subtitles are stuck on.

3. The Bourne Ultimatum sometime doesn't load at all ans sometimes it will.

That is the only movie I own and powerdvd acts the same way whether i use the disc or the backup...

Any ideas?

Alex,
I think you have the 2911 version with that drive.I have the same drive but,I bought the retail version of PDVD and the movies played fine.Some titles only navigate with the keyboard.

Last edited:
Thanks. I just realized that I can cancel that dumb loading screen as long as I have the mouse enabled in HD. But...all subtitle options are grayed out on the Bourne Ultimatum and Full Metal Jacket which I borrowed for testing.

The movies play fine except for no subtitle options.

LG DVD Combo Drive

Cannot Watch either: Bourne Ultimatum HD-DVD (no picture or sound)
or Simpsons Movie Blu-Ray (No Pic or Sound) Using latest version of Power DVD. However, turning off Anydvd and using analog connections works fine. BTW Blade Runner Blu-Ray works with DVI and Anydvd

Thanks for the tips

I think that simpsons is BD+, and maybe that is why I have the problems.
BTW I use
Vista Ultimate 64, Intel Q6600, 4GB ram, Asus Vista Premium Edition MB, Sapphire 2600 Card and Soundblaster XFI.

Last edited:
Back