• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LG Combo HD-DVD/Bluray drive

eBay?! Go to newgg.com like I suggested and get it for 299.99. With 3 day shipping it was 306. You can't go wrong with that deal. I was very impressed. The drive is truly amazing.

eBay?! Go to newgg.com like I suggested and get it for 299.99. With 3 day shipping it was 306. You can't go wrong with that deal. I was very impressed. The drive is truly amazing.
Have to assume you're in the USA, By the look of it he's in Germany so you can't really buy from Newegg over here in europe

I quite often quote $ price to make it easier if someone else has already been using that currency. I'm assuming he's from germany as he has (DE) after the Moderator part

I quite often quote $ price to make it easier if someone else has already been using that currency. I'm assuming he's from germany as he has (DE) after the Moderator part

I know. I was kidding. Like I said, I thought newegg shipped internationally but I was mistaken.

Back