• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

LG BE14NU40 External DVD Burner

judojack1

I would like to know if anyone has experience burning blu rays/DVD with the LG BE14NU40 using slysoft software - anydvd8)

that would be nobody. As Anydvd doesn't burn. Anydvd rips/decrypts only.

I would like to know if anyone has experience burning blu rays/DVD with the LG BE14NU40 using slysoft software - anydvd8)
A burner is a burner, SlySoft has no effect on how things are burned to a given Blu-ray or DVD.
If you have burning problems it will be the inability of the burner to write onto cheap blanks, AnyDVD HD is just a decrypter.
With that said I have an older LG burner (it can burn HD DVD's) and it works flawlessly with older Verbatim 50GB re-writables.
Many here will agree that LG burners are the best choice, others use Pioneer with good success.
Just use good media and Imgburn.
Don't wast money on paid burning software like Cyberlink or Nero.

http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

Last edited:
Back